CHAPTER 6 A quiet day? Part II

POV FIRST PERSON

I'm with Javelin and Unicorn looking for Unicorn's friend, after walking for a while we ask a kansen who is sleeping on one of the park benches.

Javelin: Excuse me.

Unicorn: (Showing the drawing) Have you seen my friend?

Me: She separated from her friend and doesn't know where she is, do you know anything about it?

Laffey: (talks to Unicorn) Good skills.

Unicorn: (hides behind me)

Me: have you seen her?

Laffey: ...(falls asleep) Too sleepy to think.

Javelin: Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt your rest.

When we were leaving that girl stops us.

Laffey: Are they in trouble? Do you want help?

And so another girl joins the rescue team, we walked everywhere asking all the girls we saw, we also met Sandy, but no one had seen Unicorn's friend.

Fortunately one of the kansen saw Yuu-chan so we went to the place where that kansen saw the stuffed unicorn.

Arriving at a cliff that overlooks the sea, we saw a girl, she has two metal horns on her head and wears a black cape.

Unicorn gets excited and goes with the girl who is scared at first, but then calms down.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan! I found you! I was very worried!

The girl gives the stuffed animal to Unicorn, I must say that this girl wears quite exhibitionist clothes. A short blue skirt, a sailor shirt that exposes her bare midriff.

Unicorn: Thank you so much for finding my friend.

???: No, I didn't do anything to deserve your thanks.

Me: No, on the contrary, if you hadn't grabbed Yuu, we would surely be looking for her longer.

At this the girl smiles.

Ayanami: Well, in that case I'll take your thanks.

Me: You're welcome.

Javelin: Well, thank you very much for finding our friend, my name is Javelin.

Laffey: Laffey.

Unicorn: Unicorn.

Me: Cristóbal Colón.

Ayanami: Yes, nice to meet you... (I guess it wouldn't hurt if I gave you mine)

Javelin: May I ask your name?

In that for a reason she begins to doubt a lot, I don't know why she has doubts, will she be shy?

¡ZOOMMMMMMM!

A loud sound and a shock wave suddenly shakes us, we all cover ourselves and then when everything calms down I look around, but I don't know what it was that almost hit us, but the unknown girl is gone, I guess she got scared for that thing that almost hit us.

Me: Well, we found the Unicorn stuffed animal, mission accomplished, RTB!

All: yes!

And now we return to the base.

THIRD PERSON POV

Ayanami after escaping from our protagonist's group, she hides in a nearby forest to talk to her superior.

Ayanami: [this is Ayanami]

???: [We are on a mission, use the code name]

Ayanami: [Sorry, this is Citrus, I have a general understanding of the base, I have already studied the maritime traffic of this base, I have already sent you all the data by encrypted message]

Kaga: [I understand, we are currently deciphering your message, as soon as we finish and prepare, we will meet for the offensive]

Ayanami: Ok.

Communication is cut off.

Elsewhere, 50 km from the base, a fleet from the Sakura empire sails at a constant speed, Kaga is sitting in one of their planes deciphering Ayanami's message.

In that Akagi appears to talk with her.

Akagi: What do we have?

Kaga: Ne-sama? Ah well, apparently the base's defense is weak at the moment, it seems that a patrol fleet was recently attacked by an Arbiter class siren and some of the enemy carriers are undergoing repairs.

Akagi: Is that so?

Kaga: Yeah.

Akagi: (Looks at the mass-produced siren destroyers and cruisers escorting them) Well in that case it's time to start our war...fufufufu.

Kaga: Ayanami seems to report a new Royal Navy ship has anchored at the base.

Akagi: If you mean Illustrious, he did know.

Kaga: No, it means a heavy cruiser.

Akagi: A heavy cruiser? To my knowledge the main fleet of the Royal Navy should be at the base in 3 more days.

Kaga: How do we proceed?

Akagi: We are going to attack, it does not matter if it is a heavy cruiser more or less, our victory must be assured, we are going to destroy that base, if we succeed we will prove that Azur Lane is wrong and their policy instead of moving forward, makes us go back.

Kaga: Yes, as you wish sister.

Akagi: Za, Atashi no sensou hayimariyo.

Akagi raises a black mental cube and the weather begins to turn for the worse, the mass-produced siren vessels begin to sail ahead of the formation.

TO BE CONTINUE.......................................