CHAPTER 2: The terror of the seas awakens

THIRD PERSON POV

The frigate Cristóbal Colón sinks deeper and deeper into this sea, the conscience of the ship only wants one thing: Revenge, she does not want the lives of her crew to go unpunished, she wants justice, she was not going to forgive the country that made her this to her.

Me: (Agonizing) I'm going to kill that bitch, I'm going to kill her....

??: In that case I'll help you...

In that a voice of a woman speaks to our frigate, in that the ship repairs itself again and several very important data entered the frigate's computers and then the frigate lit up traveling to another dimension.

Me: Who are you and why do you revive me?

??: I'm just a goddess who's bored with work, so I'll hear your prayers and I'll send you to the world where those bitches that killed your crew are invading, so enjoy the slaughter and entertain me.

Me: (Somewhat annoyed) I understand, thanks for the help.

??: Just keep in mind that now you will no longer be a mere warship, now you will be a kansen.

Me: Kansen? Do you mean the Shipgirls of Azur Lane?

??: Yes, that's right, actually the video game was created by a retired god who now resides in China of your world, he was based on the universe where the Creator Siren ruled, but Arbiter Empress betrayed her and killed her and now she usurps the throne as the Creator.

Me: How?

??: With a curtain.

Me: Is this Saint Seiya or what?

??: Well, the thing that worked for her, well we're getting there, now I'll give you your new human body.

Me: So the power of the curtain...

In that the human body of Cristobal began to form and after forming the goddess introduced in the brain of Cristobal the way to invoke her rigging and navigate in her rigging mode.

??: Well, that's all, good luck on your mission.

Me: Thank you very much.

THIRD PERSON POV

The sirens had detected an anomaly so now they are at the location of the anomaly and now they wait for the distortion to close.

Tester: So here comes a natural summon.

Observer: It seems so.

Tester: I still can't believe a light cruiser nearly gave you the beating of your life.

Observer: Yes, I still have the abrasion mark on my clothes, a part of it was torn.

Observer shows her clothes to Tester, on Observer's clothes you can see Observer's nipple.

Tester: (blushes) Cover up! That is very lewd!

Observer: (Chuckles) Ufufufu, I didn't think cold Tester would blush because of that.

Tester: (Irritation) You do it on purpose! Truth!?

In that the distortion closes and the frigate Cristobal Colón appears leaving Observer in shock.

Observer: Her!? What is she doing here!?

Tester: Ara, are you afraid of a whipper like her? She with only one cannon killed your fleet?

Observer: She is more than meets the eye, don't underestimate her.

In that the siren saw that on the bow of the ship there is a very young girl who looked at them with a murderous look, the two eyes of the girl are dull and lifeless.

Tester: Ara, that girl looks at us with the face that we are dead.

Me: And you guys are actually dead the moment I showed up here! But if you want you can go, my business is with the girl next to you!

Tester: (False fear) Oh, how scary! What's more, I think I've peed myself out of fear.

Me: Well, if you want me to kill you, no problem.

Tester: Look, you're not in a position to threaten me, get out my subordinates!

In it appear several ships in mass production, they are all battleships and cruisers.

Tester: What are you going to do to us?

Me: (whispers) EA Engage.

Tester: Attack!

In that the battleships and Cruisers began to attack each other surprising the two high-ranking siren.

Tester: what? Why is my fleet attacking each other?

The ships attacked each other until they all sank and Tester was unable to stop the slaughter.

Observer was in shock, deep down she knew that everything was caused by the frigate, in that both siren feel an unbearable headache that they lose their powers and fall to the sea on their knees.

Me: How pathetic you are, you are very pathetic.

Tester sits up while holding her head, she is in a lot of pain.

Tester: I will kill you!

Tester, ignoring all her pain, fires her cannons at our protagonist, but unlike the first time our protagonist faces the sirens, this time she dodges all of Tester's attacks.

Tester: Die! Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!

Tester shoots and shoots, but fails to hit any shots, our protagonist draws her sword and she reflects Tester's shot with her sword.

Tester: (Incredulously) Impossible.

¡SLASH!

In the blink of an eye Tester's head was severed from her body and Tester's head falls into the sea while the expression is one of disbelief.

Observer: (Shock) Impossible, this is not true, how is it possible that in that world it could have sunk you and here we cannot touch you?

Me: Is your name Observer? Truth? So you're the bitch that murdered my crew, hey, didn't you feel sorry for murdering all those brave sailors?

Observer: Impossible, you were weak, I was able to defeat you.

Me: On that occasion you caught me cold, I didn't know anything about you, I didn't know about your intentions, I didn't know what you would do and I didn't know your country of origin. Many doubts about you, but now that I have been given a second chance, I already know your intentions and I can fight without holding anything back.

Observer tries to stand up, but Cristobal grabs her by the neck as she begins to strangle her.

Observer: (weak voice) Mercy, please.

Me: Mercy? Did you have mercy by murdering my entire family? Tell me! Did you have mercy!? I saw how you laughed at my misfortune! God have mercy on you because I'm not going to do it.

Our main character squeezes Observer's neck more, the pressure was so much that Observer's neck was broken and she dies instantly, then our main character starts firing her cannons against Observer's chest to destroy her mental cube.

Me: Have a bad day, Observer.

Then our protagonist leaves the place.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................................