Judge:
"Do you Ethan Grant Dolan take Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee to be your daughter but you might not abuse or do anything to her got it Mr Dolan."

Ethan:
"Yes your honer I will love and protect her in till the day that I die."

Judge:
"Then Ethan Grant Dolan you have full adopt and custody of Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee who will be her guardian if anything happens to you."

Ethan:
"That will be Grayson Bailey Dolan."

Honer:
"And why's is your relationship with Grayson Bailey Dolan Mr Dolan."

Ethan:
"He is my brother."

Honer:
"Is he here right now."

Ethan:
"Yes he is your honer."

Honer:
"May Grayson Bailey Dolan please come to the stand."

Rocky:
Grayson walk over.

Honer:
"Do you Grayson Bailey Dolan take Rocky Heart Valle Time El Lee as her guardian but you may not do anything to her."

Grayson:
"Yes your honer I do."

Honer:
"Then sign these papers Grayson and Ethan Dolan she is now yours you guys are now a family."

Boys:
"Yay."

Honer
"Then let take a picture."

Rocky:
And we did now we are one big family does it feels wired oh you have no idea how wired does it feel.

A mouth later and 2 week later

Rocky:
So after that Ethan said it was time for me to change school I told him about James school he said that he could have a look before he made his decision, so he made a date and we went, once Ethan find out that he like the school they did the paper and now I am in that school and people in that school if a mafia school so they made sure not to tell anyone that they are mafia but I known but they still made sure that I didn't know but once Ethan went to sign the papers I told the principle, anyways now it is the school holiday and we are at the airport Ethan said it was time that I meet his mum and his sister I am so nervous that I had 2 panic attack but no one knows, anyways now I am at James house because he is taking me to the airport I told Ethan and Grayson that I need to say bye to some people they said that is ok, so I said bye to people at people at the mafia house I am going to miss them and I also told James to give me the phone so I took do some work you know what kind of work I am talking about, anyways now we are at the airport.

James:
"Babe I don't want you to go."

Rocky:
"Aww I don't want to go either I am so scared."

James:
"I know you are babe but you don't need to be they are taking you to meet their family they are letting you in so stop worry and just do it."

Rocky:
"Ok love you."

James:
"And I love you too ok here is your black heart snake phone yes I did put in their and that you going to New Jersey and that they need to call if they are from New Jersey and remember you don't have to be scared ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah thanks babe."

James:
"Also I have someone in their who know that you need guns and knifes so just call this number when you are about to go also just call him and he will take you where you need to go."