"for sure try it!" Bryce hyped up. "dora cmon!" kristian cheers.

i hop down to the pool, slipping in, i swim to the other end of the pool. "wooo!" i cheer, everyone joins chanting 'dora'

"babe don't be stupid get out the pool" Jackson says putting his hand out for me to grab.

"Jackson don't ruin the fun dude!" Jacob yells. i smirk acting like i was getting out, i grab Jackson's hand as he starts pulling me up before i yank back and he falls in.

everyone starts laughing as Jackson resurfaces. the boys run over flipping into the pool. "pool partyyyy!" Kristian yells. i swim over to the girls as tabitha grabs my hand making sure i don't go under.

"don't drown now hun" she says as i dunk my head under the water for a second.

"Paige have i ever told you how pretty you are? oh and Mia! pretty Mia" i smile. "someone's pissed off" Mia says pointing to the stairs.

i spin around seeing jackson storm off up to the house, i swim over to the boys as they mumble stuff. "guys why'd Jackson leave" i ask, holding onto Jacob's arm so i don't go under.

"he's just a bit upset cause of you swimming with your boot and us all encouraging it" bryce says. "you didn't do anything wrong don't worry kid" he smiles.

i nod swimming over to the steps climbing out grabbing one of the towels off a chair. i wrap it round me heading up to the house. "night guys" i wave.

i head inside sniffling from being in the water plus cold wind. i lightly knock on Jackson's door "J can i come in please" i say.

"i just wanna have some alone time, sorry princess" i hear him say, i nod to myself heading to my room. i grab some pj bottoms and a bralette heading into the bathroom.

i turn on the shower waiting for it to warm up as i peel off my wet clothes, i chuck them in the washing basket. unstrapping my boot before carefully climbing in the shower, i leave the glass door open incase.

"babe can i come to wash my face?" i hear Jackson ask. "yeah sure" i say as i wash out the shampoo.

"why'd you take your boot off?" he asks as he drys his face with a towel. "cause i'm meant to take it off in the shower" i reply "shit i can reach the body wash.. can you help please" i beg as my ankle stops me from leaning down and grabbing the bottle.

he chucks his clothes on the floor before climbing in, he grabs the body wash and bath crub.

he carefully rubs it's over my body as we say nothing. "you, are gorgeous" he whispers kissing my shoulder as i face the shower head.

"do you forgive for being stupid now?" i ask as i turn to face him. he nods pulling me into a kiss. "pull that shit again, there will be consequences princess" he says as he bends down so his face is in line with mine.

"understood?" he finish's. "understood.." i repeat.

July 7th 2022 12:34

"guess who can walk without there boot bitchessss" i yell walking into the kitchen with Jackson.

"shut up it's 10 in the morning" ace groans. "it's 12.." i say smacking him in the back of the head.

"target run?" Thomas asks. "omg we can get the number one dad pjs?" Jacob asks.

"i want a pair!" i bounce up and down. "you'd be a mom!" Thomas yells. "*cough* mommy" Jackson says under his breath.

"*cough* simp" i reply. "okay let's go" thomas says chucking my keys from the counter.