big decision.

Okay, first off, I would like to apologize for not updating with an actual chapter in months.

I would also like to apologize in advanced for what I'm about to do.

I am quitting this book, I feel like I'm just dragging people on with a shitty book I'll never finished. If it makes you feel any better this book never actually had a real story, I just wrote as I went. I did that for all my books.

Well, not anymore at least. I've also come to say that I've been working on this "project" for a while.

I'm going to try again to redo the book, this time actually having plot. It might take a while for me to post my first chapter considering I'm still trying to wright out all the lore the whole plot and tjw characters.

But I need some minor help.
1 I need you all to decide if you want me to completely delete all these chapters and replace them or if I should just start a whole new book.

2: I want you all to be more involved via the voices. Every so often I'm going to make a post type thing and give a scenario and you will all have to react accordingly. I might twist some things if I do decide to do this but I need to know if you guys would even like that.

Also if you guys would like sneak peaks ever so often just ask :)