IM GONNA CONTINUE THIS.

okay, so FOA hello, my name is rae for everybody who doesn't know. SOA yes, I am gonna continue this, NP strings attached im leaving everything else and just writing this. I want all of you to know I have lost interest for this fandom. I am only continuing it because A: I have become better at writing (I think??) B :this is still getting blown up and I know how disappointed you guys must be.

The updates might take a while because I procrastinate all the time but please bare with me! Without further adou let's get this going

Updates:

Text change
Thinking

"Taking "

The voices.

Doing things

Narrator

I also am gonna make it so the POV is known by the initials
That will start off the mini paragraph ws:=Wilbur soot ti:tommy innit Tb:techno blade
Pm:philza Minecraft.  NV:no pov

The ages and everything have changed

Tommy: 14

Wilbur:17

Techno:16

Phil: 43

Ti:
The water tasted like shit, its like drinking water for the first time in a while.. Well, I guess this IS drinking water for the first time in a while.  I set the cup on the floor and scooted even more into the couch, my ears were pinned to my head.

WS:
I stared at the child in front of me. Everything felt weird, like, something had changed. I shook off the feeling at looked at the kid. "Hey, uhm.. I'm Wilbur, who are you?"  The blonde completely ignored the question and just stared at me like a cat starting a fight.

NV:
"Where am i?." The blonde finally spoke up, speaking in a raspy voice.
"Oh, uhm.. Well you're in our house.." Wilbur nervously looked back at Phil for some sort of confirmation.
Phil sighed and walked over.
"Hey mate, are you feeling alright?" Phil was much better at talking to kids, with his soft voice and relaxed posture. "I'm fine. Just, let me out of here. I dont know any of you" Phil and Wilbur looked at each other. "Well, we'd prefer if you stay here so you don't get into trouble again."

Ti:

liars. They just want to hurt you.

Don't trust them they'll hurt you.

It'll be worse then mom and dad!

..a much more quiet voice was trying to speak up, trying to gain control.
dont leave, theyll be nice!
Unfortunately, this one was to quiet to hear.

Go!

I promptly stood up, trying not to fall over. "I think I'd rather leave." I listened to them, they usually make me do the right thing.  "Are you sure? Its cold out thare and its the middle of fall." Phil sounded concerned. "I dont know you guys. Like at all. Its better for me to just leave then stay at some random persons house." I started to walk towards the door. "But, whare will you even go? Do you have a place to go?"  I thought for a minute. "Yeah, I do. Thank you, for letting me stay." I looks around at all the people, a blonde, brunette some guy with pink long hair, they all were masculine. "Seriously, thank you." I quickly sped for the door, walking out back into the world, the disgusting world.

WS:
I watched as the strawberry blonde walked out, its not like I could have done more. There was nothing else to do. The door shut quietly, there was silence very(not action) loud silence.

[Okay, this is all I'm gonna do for now, its very short because I have no ideas yet!! Haha .. I will try my best to update it honeys please be patient! 

Word count:606]