wakey wakey

A/N before the story: I forgot to add:
Phil:avian: he has grey wings attached to his back,and sometimes has bird like tendencies.Age:old

Will:he is a piglen hybrid along with tecno.he dosent have as much piglen blood as tecno dose meaning he isn't born with bloodlust, something had to trigger it.age:15 (him and tecno are twins)

Tecno:he is a piglen hybrid like willbur just he was born with blood lust and has piglen features(and tendencies) while wilbur only has the tendencies.Age:15

Tommy:racoon hybrid.he has racoon ears and a tail.he has more if a mischievous personality.also has other racoon tendencies.(Age:10)

Tommy's pov:

I'm sleeping..yup that's all it is....I didn't get cought By some random guy..why me? What did I do wrong?..

Wilburs pov:

me Phil and tecno walked into the door.
P:"How about you go lay him down on the couch so when he wakes up we know"
W: "ok then"
I tried to put the child down but he wouldn't let go of me.
I guess I'll just sit down with him.(PS THIS ENTIRE BOOK IS PLATONIC IF YOU MAKE ANY COMMENTS S3XUALIZING THEM I WILL BLOCK YOU ✨)

W:uhm- hay Phil can we order pizza sense we didn't eat. pleasssssee?" Willbur exaggerated the "s" in please. Philza sighed looking at the time.
P:sure today has been stressful"
W:YESSSSS THANK YOU PHILLL" phill only smiled at the excitement of his son.he looked over to his other son to only seeing him look off into nothingness.

Tecnos pov:

I didn't even know I was spacing out till philza said something to me,what did he even say?
T:huh what did you say Phil?"
P:you ok mate?"
I honestly had to think for a moment,this stuff happens sometimes, I take a little to process what people say at times it's kinda annoying
(ps.some things will be based off of stuff I do. So do not overthink stuff if the character dosent do that)
T:yeah I'm good..I think I'm just tried"
P:oh ok go get some rest mate"
W:night tech!"
T:night guys"
I walked up the stairs into my room.i walked over to my bed and plopped down.i opened my communicator.i ended up chatting to a friend for a while.

Wilburs pov:

I got the child off of me when the pizza was here and started to eat.
P:will?"
W:yeah?what's wrong?"
P:did the kid say anything to you? Or did he just not speek ?"
W:oh.i honestly can't remember.i don't think he did.."
P:yeah..were lucky he's still alive..they turn those fences pretty high sometimes.thank you for not losing your cool." Phil lightly punches my arm playfully.
W: Phil?"
P:hm?"
W:what are we gonna do with him?"
Phil sighed at what I asked him. I was just praying we got to keep him..I really started to like the kid..even without knowing him. . . It was odd to say the least.
P:I dont know mate. it seems like you've taken a liking to him though"
W:yeah.maybe it's the piglen speaking" I say with a chuckle.then we heard shuffling on the couch.

Tommy's pov:

Huh? Was that light in this void?.. I walked towards the light.heh it sounds like Im dying.i when I walked over to the light,I only was it cracking through a wall.like a chip in paint.i pick at the small amount of light only for the whole place to turn bright. I closed my eyes as instantly and moved around, only to notice that thare was a blanket around me.i tryed to roll over,only to fall off of something.i opened my eyes a little.as I did that I heard foot steps coming towards me. I backed away into a corner keeping the blanket I had on me.only then did I see beanie-man walk over to were I was laying down.
W:hello..?
I heard his voice,it sounded friendly almost empathetic even. I tryed to respond,but all that came out was a squeak.i didn't care though. I was still thirsty cause I never got water before being zapped

       Trust

           Friendly?
Beanie-man!   

Squeakyinnt 😍

Chat seemed to really like this beanie guy. And I can trust em right?

Beanie-m- i mean wilburs pov:

All I heard in response to my hello was a squeak. Honestly this was the cutest thing to me.i asked Phil to get some water.once he came in with the water and gave it to me I instantly offered it to the child.
W:here buddy.you thirsty?"
He grabbed the water and smelled it,as if he was making sure we didn't mess with it.after he confirmed it was safe he chugged it,that glass of water was gone in the blink of an eye.

A/n: hayy again sorry for ending it here, I'll try to write longer chapters soon.anyways love y'all!
Word count:814