food time! (part 2/? of mum and daddy aren't in love

I started walking towards the shop trying not to be suspicious I walked behind the store whare thare were two dumpsters were one bigger than the other.thare was a fence on the bigger one,it had a sign on it,I tryed to read it but I couldn't read it it was too far away (at least for me) I got close enough to read it."danger electric fence!"

       *Touch it*
    *Zappy*.   
                         *Don't touch it*

I decided not to touch it..yet.
I walked over to the other one wich didn't have a fence on it. I looked In it..it was full of breads lots of breads anywhere from sour bread to cinnamon rolls.my mouth watered at the sight of them.
I grabbed at least 12 pieces of bread and instantly ate all of it.i instantly decided that I would be going here every day.i still needed water though...plus I couldn't just eat bread..I looked back at the other dumpster with the fence around it..
                 *Bad*
*No*
             *Zappy*.   

*Touch it*

I hesitantly walked over to it..

*BAD*
               *NO!
*YES GO*
                           *WATER GOOD*     
                     *NO!*

it was to loud... I tryed to over my ears to make it stop(as if that would work) it was making my head hurt...

*BAD*
             *GO*
       *STOP*

    *DANGER*
*ZAPPY*.               

I felt somebody touch my shoulder lightly "are you alright?" I instantly flinched away from there hand and backed up. I only heard loud buzzing noise and felt pain in my back.shit! The electric fence! After that I passed out.

A/N: DANG 300 WORDS ✨👄✨ anyway if your reading this rn ik it says oneshot book in the title but I've had this story stuck in my head 😅 I might change the title if this story gose over 6 pages and I still have a lot of ideas for it anyway thanks for reading this shit :)!