"You are also dating one of its members. The best in all," Taehyung smirked but she gave him a glare instead, turning back to the newer faces.

"Sheesh," he grimaced making others laugh.

"Oh sorry, are we late?" Jin entered, his arm linked with a beautiful woman by his side.

"Basically yes. But since Jimin is not here yet, it's okay," Taehyung passed.

"Thank God. It's all because of him who took so long to decide what to wear," Mi chuckled. A red hue of embarrassment crept up Jin's cheeks as he took his respective place.

(A/N: Mi's ref:)

"Jimin's always late," Hoseok laughed

"Yeah, I am so done with this kid," Jin commented.

"Why fear when I am here?" Jimin entered and everyone's eyes fixed at him. He was all alone.

"I am not at all interested in you. Where's Yun Seo?" Jin questioned.

"Oh so, now you're interested in Yun Seo, huh?" Mi raised her brows in incredulity. "Not at all, baby. Who Yun Seo?" The others cringed at his act. Even Mi chuckled, she was just teasing him.

"She's just coming. She was beside me, I don't know-"

"Oh these heels are making me Schrodinger's cat for real! I am dead but also alive," a woman came in with a decent body-con dress, almost tripped down upon the entrance but held Jimin's shoulders for help.

Everyone kind of froze, wanting to meet her as if she were Gabriel descended down.

"It's just heels!" Jimin chuckled

"Ya sure, third derivative!" She grunted back, composing herself.

"Um... Hi? Yun Seo, right?" Minji asked.

(A/N : Minji reference:)

She scooted to her side, her head popping from behind Jimin's shoulders

"Yup," she smiled wide, her eyes squinting when she did so.