CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU

Start from the beginning

" Forgive me for interrupting Professor but I want to take Kelly outside," he said smling. He didn't mentioned about our band, Liam want to surprise the audience.

"Mr. Sico, would you mind to play that guitar infront of us?" Ms. Jolie interjected, seriously? He wanted him? I am good at that also.

Sico rub his nape feeling shy, this dude is embarrassing. I rolled my eyes and glance at Simon's wrist but he stand up, "Ms. Jolie, do you know that Kelly is good at playing guitar? I bet you, she is good at that. She's great at singing also if you wouldn't mind." He said and sit back.

D'h*ck? What's wrong with this guy? Seriously!? "Darn you Simon!" I murmured but he just chuckled for responding, " I saw you roll your eyes infront of him, so why don't you try to show your talent to the woman you desire?" I was about to attack him with my other hand but the woman's cold voice stopped me.

"You go here in front Ms. Clarkson, sing for us," I swallowed my saliva and cleared my throat and went to the front.

Sico handed me the guitar and I pulled up a chair to the right corner so that Ms. Jolie could also observe me. I don't know what I'm doing but my foot and my heart are pulling me to do that. Darn this uneasy feelings, chill I am his father intern.

Some girls were taking a video and smiled, boys are whistling and even Simon is chuckling teasing me. Kzhea immediately enter the classroom and bowed to his father and Ms. Jolie, some students were calling other students as well, my cheek suddenly turned red.

Why are they here? Freak. "I might expelled again if the dean knows about this, Professor," I said in a low voice, "I'll take care of it." Ms. Jolie sternly said.

I started rubbing the guitar and the inside and outside started shouting, but Professor Clinton sternly voice stopped them. "I don't..."

"Sing what you know." Ms. Jolie said sternly cutting my words.

I sighs deeply and glance at her, i bite my lower lips and closed my eyes, feeling the song and started humming.. my heart beats fast as I look at her eyes again

I hum the first paragraph lines as I smiled, I look back against her eyes plastering a beautiful face over me while crossing her arms as she stared at me seriously.

Poured the old ginger beer down the sink
Dad always told me, "Don't you cry when you're down"
But mum, there's a tear every time that I blink

I glance at her eyes smiling didn't bother anyone, I can't help smiling mesmerizing her beautiful appearance..

Oh I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know
A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved
So I'll sing Hallelujah

I looked at everyone and glanced at her soft beautiful face again while looking at me with mixed emotions, rubbing this guitar plastering a beautiful smile to this woman made me overwhelmed..

You were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah
You're home

I can't help my self smiling, it's was like I had my own beautiful world and she was just the best design the lord had given me...

And wiped a tear from the side of my face
I hope that I see the world as you did 'cause I know
A life with love is a life that's been lived

So I'll sing Hallelujah
You were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah
You're home

She's... Pretty. She's pretty at every aspect of her figure.. i smiled widely and bowed my head to the students as they started clapping, whistling, and yelling. I bowed my head infront of the professor and to the woman who is staring straight to me. Shtcs.

"WOAHH! SING AGAIN! PLEASE!" A students from another class shouted and and all students nodded in agreement.

I looked at Ms. Jolie staring at me but withdraw her face immediately, "T-take it.." she stutterly said and I chuckled for responding. She's literally cute, d*mmit.

I sat again and rub the guitar, plastering a widely smiled at the audience infront of me, I glance at Simon and Kzhea that is now smiling teasingly.

Freak.

"This will just a short lines guys, I have something to do after this." I smiled again and bowed as they started clapping thier hands.

I played the guitar and hum the song plastering a smile over my face looking at her with amazement when I saw Angelina turned around red, I admit.. she's so cute. I closed my eyes and sighs

You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe
You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around

I bite my lips as felt my cheeks turned red, she's looking at me seriously and I can't help it. My heart can't stop beating, it's made me feel uneasy, a strong feeling of wanting her... That pillowy lips.. rosy cheeks .. damnt I don't even know why I choose this song

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier, oh-oh

Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore, oh-oh

(I'm sorry for my grammatical errors and wrong punctuation but kindly please react and leave a comment about the story - below. Thank you! Wattpad and Dreame account: @artysstueri.)

The Unexpected Woman (•𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽: 𝗀𝗑𝗀•)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara