Mini Chapter: Ancient Library

[Skill/spell getting used.]

Demonika's pov🥺

"Come on guys! Catch up!" I yelled.

"Bold of you to assume that we can catch up!" Jeff yelled back.

"I'm not tired." Lizzie said.

"I can catch up just fine." Neon said.

"Come on slowpokes." Himi said.

"Elizabeth you're a soul/ghost of course you're not tired, and Neon Himiko you two have the most stamina compared to all of us." Ayato said trying to catch up.

Not long after our first meeting they came to visit often though not every time, so when we are together we normally train together.

Today we're training speed, stamina and agility.

Of course everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Like Neon is better at speed, Himiko is better at flexibility, Ayato has stealth, and Jeff has strength. We still aren't sure about Lizzie though.

"Well you better catch up! For all I know we could find some sort of ancient ruins or something!" I yelled back.

"Don't you know these parts?" Ayato asked.

"I do, but I've never fully explored these parts though. You see I explore a lot in my free time but this world is really big so I've never fully seen everything, even if I thought I did!" I replied happily.

"I normally explore alone but now I have you guys, so it's more exciting!" I continued.

"Um speaking of ruins, guys look at this." Neon called.

We walked over.

"What the?" Jeff exclaimed.

"Huh never saw this until now. . ." I said.

"Let's check it out!" I continued walking closer.

"So we're all going in?" I heard Ayato said.

"Yes what are you a coward?" Jeff said, following after me.

"You know that I'm basically useless to some types of enemies, and the fact that I'm a support damage, buffer and healer." Ayato said.

"We'll protect you!" Himi said, following after us.

"Eh. . . Danger is our game at this point." Neon said walking over.

"Let's go!" Elizabeth said floating to us.

"Elizabeth physical attacks and most spells don't work on you." Ayato said.

"Believe me when I say I'm using [Killer's Instincts] right now and I don't sense any hostile enemies in there actually screw that there's no creatures in there." Jeff said.

That seems to be a boost for Ayato to come over.

"Now how do we open this."

"Open sesame!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Really?" Jeff said giving her a face that says 'are you an idiot or something'.

"What? I've always wanted to do that." She replied.

"To gain access I must not speak the language of runes. The highest power cam only sets us free. Gain the knowledge lost with time, myth and legend aren't all fake, stories change for what's normal in time the original slowly forgotten, the song of the sirens, the mighty roar of a hydra, the majestic powers of a unicorn, don't let them be forgotten." I said my hands, legs, chest, eyes and face marking are glowing.