Part 16: The Sleepover Part 1

Part 16
Few hours later, Aja was back home and playing his game in the living room, waiting for Carmen.
"hey so you know the rules, don't stay up late and you better not ne too loud once Im going to bed. Got it?" said Jaida.
"yeah yeah..." said Aja as he rolled his eyes.
"And you'll be wearing double pull ups and double night time diaper. Else you'll ruin the carpet." Jaida added.
"don't remind me" said Aja with a red face.
*ring ring* the doorbell rang
"that must be him" Said Jaida
"hey Jaida" said Carmen while carrying a sleeping bag
" hey Carmen. Aja's in the living room" said Jaida.
"hey dude" said Carmen
"Hey!" Aja replied.
"WOAH hold up.. is that..... A DIAPER???" Shouted Carmen as he saw the diaper peeking from the back.
"uhhh no...." said Aja as he pulled down his shirt, trying to hide the diaper.
"IT IS! I CAN SEE IT" shouted Carmen as he pulled the shirt, revealing Aja's diaper.
Jaida overheard the commotion went out the kitchen to check out the boys.
"Carmen ... stop." Said Aja as he tries to push Carmen away ,on the verge of tears .
"seriously Aja. I don't hang out with a diaper wearing loser like you..... wait till the whole school knows!" said Carmen.
"HEY! Leave Aja alone. He's having problems and needs to wear them. Nothing to joke about" Shouted Jaida.
"oooh I understand the problem, the problem is that AJA IS A BABY!" said Carmen.
"how do you like it if you had to wear diapers" Said Jaida.
" I don't have to worry about that because I'm not so stupid that I need to wear diapers" said Carmen.
Those words just pushed Jaida to the last bit of patience she had left. "I don't know when you became the jerk but I had enough. If I put you in diapers too then we'll see who's laughing" Said Jaida as she pulled Carmen by the hand towards Aja's room
"WHAT?" shouted Carmen
" I used to change your diapers when you and Aja both were still babies. I can do it all again" said Jaida
"Wait no! stop!" shouted Carmen as he tries to get Jaida's arm away. At that very moment, Carmen turned his head back towards Aja and winked towards him. Their plan is going smoothly