It was him.

"You finally made it son." He flashed a psychotic smile. His teeth were stained red.

"You have no right to tie us together like that, we're no family. " I answered through gritted teeth. The mention of his name sickens me, and I simply can let alone stand the sight of him.

He takes another sip of the insipid-looking liquid. I turn my gaze away from him as I began to feel the urge to hurl. Markov is the only person-- disappointed in a man to drink the blood of his victims.

"What? wanna try some?" I turned my head to see him already extending his glass to me.

I turned my nose up at him in disgust. He let out another loud cackle. "You'll find the blood of your little henchmen taste quite good... " he trailed off, his eyes darting all about the place, and then suddenly, his eyes stop directly behind me.

He slowly got up, the bloody glass in one hand and the other holding a handgun. A golden handgun.

The same he'd give to us, back when I used to work for him. It was his sick little way of tying us together.

He aimed the handgun behind me, his steps light and swift until he was only about 3 feet away from me.

He spoke again. "I find this particular taste to be my favori--" Almost on instinct, my finger swiftly drew back the trigger. He shuffled to the left of the room and just my luck, he dodged the bullet just in time.

"Ohh you naughty little one, if you wanted to play, why not just say so?" He blurted out between laughter. I narrowed my eyes at him, taking in his appearance. He had gained a lot of weight since I last saw him and his hairline had now receded, quite noticeably.

I also noticed he had a red Tokyo-themed robe on, he wore it in a fashion as to reveal his disgustingly unkempt chest hair. Seeing him only made me have unwelcomed flashbacks. Flashbacks of when he had recruited me, I was only a kid back then, no older than 7 years old.

Seeing him also brought back memories of my Mom. The bad kind. The kind of memory that really sets me off.

"ladno, staryy pes, davay poigrayem " I smiled, pulling the trigger once more and then swiftly retreating behind an old desk, crouching just a little to avoid him seeing me. That, to my dismay, just shots the glass he had in his hand, making it shatter into a million pieces before hitting the wooden floor. Just after that, my ears are filled with the sound of bullets being fired, each following suit after the other. The sound was coming from the outside.

They'll be okay, I mentally try to comfort myself.

Swiftly poking my head out to where I could catch a better view, I aim my rifle at the back of his head, just when he had turned, I assume he had been preoccupied with someone from the outside. From the window adjacent to the desk, I was hidden, I stole a glance and caught that it had been a real shit show. I saw that Jerald had been attempting to uppercut a guy about thrice his size, Sean fired shots while momentarily sticking his head from out of the surrounding shrub, and X...

He was missing.

I instantly turned my attention to what was happening in front of me. Markov seemed to have already caught on to my location and so I saw him steadily creeping in on me. In a crouched position, I slowly make my way to the other side of the old desk and I slowly wait for him to look for me directly behind the desk. Markov had soon advanced by 3 ft and I made sure to stick out my rifle, making sure to give the illusion that I was at that exact position.

He soon approaches the desk and in one swift move, I flip the desk over onto him. He stumbles and I waste no time in pulling the trigger. He loses his balance and tumbles over just as the bullet slices through his flesh at lightning speed and I feel the bullet burst through my left thigh with a loud explosion. I hold my breath as the agonizing pain washes over me and use whatever remaining energy I have left on ending him.

Gripping my thigh with one hand, I slowly limp my way over to him and stop when my feet are only a few inches away from his midsection. "Where'd you put my sister's body?" I breathe out shakily, my body growing weaker and weaker as I feel the crippling pain of the bloody wound spread through to my entire leg.

He cackled, this time he coughed up a good amount of blood, enough to have his teeth fully covered with it. "I don't know what you're talking about." He replied with a feigned expression of seriousness. He then continued with short bursts of laughter, in between coughing up increasing amounts of blood.

"I didn't even care for that bit--"

Without saying a word, I aimed my rifle just in the center of his forehead and fired. His laughter suddenly came to an abrupt pause.

Finally.

***

A/N: Wheww, guys that chapter was just... Wow.

That being said, hope y'all enjoyed that! You can leave what u enjoyed about the chapter in the comments and vote if u want.

As always, stay safe ❤❤

-killerbeanqxeen

A Different Kind Of Crazyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें