Chapter 1- "Can I strangle you please?"

Start from the beginning

"Burn"the boys shouted, I sat down with me and Taylor's waffles.

"Hey how come he gets some" Mike proteseted.

"Because he is my favorite little brother"I said

"I'm your only little brother" he said laughing,I could tell that he was happy about that.

After breakfast Mike drove us (me, Nick and Taylor) to school. Because they don't trust Nick to drive. Yes I haven't got my lisence yet but whats the point of all you'll become is chauffeur to everyone. We arrive at the school and Mike stops to give a speach.

"Nick watch out for your younger siblibgs they were the ones who came out kinda wrong" He joked

"Hey!" Me and Taylor objected,

"But in all seriousness you do need to watch out for them and for Amy boys"he said as if the word was a curse word.

"Okay can we hurry I'm metting Alex in like two minutes" I said, Alex is my best friend, we are a lot alike except she's allowed to date. I swear to god I'll be the first person in the world to never have dated someone in their thirties.

"Fine, bye kids have a good day at school" Mike said wiping away a fake tear. I giggled waving goodbye,

"See you at lunch"Nick said walking away to his friends. We always eat together at lunch because of a family tradition. Me and Taylor walk to the gates together until we both spot our friends.

"See ya baby bro" I said waving,

"See ya big sis" He said walking in the different direction.

"Amy" Alex screames and hugs me, she has got long blonde hair, which she always styles perfectly.

"So how was the summer" She asks

"Oh it was so good we went to New York and we saw everything." I gushed "How was yours?"I asked

"Well me and mom just went around the states a bit but my dad took me to Spain but of course Angela had to come to" She said, Angela was her step mom, who her dad had left her mom for.

"Well anyway, junior year whatcha got planned" I asked,

"So much" She said dragging my arm to go get the timetable with her. We passed Nick and his friends on the way there.

"Oi Alex make sure you don't break ng sisters arm will you, cause you know what will happen if you do" He shouted,

I rolled my eyes just a attempt of reminding all of the freshmen boys and others to stay away from me. But I don't think they got the hint.

"Hey sweet thang get that sexy ass over here" a freshman shouted to me, Nick lunged towards him pushing him up by the collar.

"Don't you ever say that about my sister again" Nick hissed, it took Taylor and all of Nick's friends to prise him off the boy. The boy ran as soon as he had been released, I smiled at Nick and he just winked at me. Alex dragged me all the way down and got to skip the queue because her mom works at admin.

"Hey Amy can you get me mine" Taylor shouted

"Oh and mine" Nick added, I nod and smile at them both. When we get in I am greeted by a hug from Alex's mom Gia.

"Here you go Amelia and you Alexandra" she said calling us by our full names.

I collected my brothers ones as well and walked up to them.

"For you kind sirs, now I will take any pieces of green paper" I joked, Nick smiled at me trying not to laugh whilst Taylor was pissing himself laughing.