Introduction

If you are a native of Guyana who has recently relocated abroad, you may have been surprised by how little people know about this amazing country. Or even if you're an alien to Guyana I bet most of you don't even know about this wonderful country. I have been chatting with some people from across the world and whenever I was asked where I was from and I told them, I am from Guyana. You would be surprised about the amount of people who asked if Guyana was located somewhere in Africa. And even for those who know about Guyana, all they know about here is the Jim Jones massacre. Even to Guyana's own citizens, I am sure they aren't aware of all the history of this amazing Land.

From spectacular waterfalls and unique wildlife to tales of the lost city of El Dorado, from a diverse culture, My Guyana consists of details, fun facts and even folklore and legends of my love homeland, GUYANA.

*********************************************************************************

Writer Note: Thank you guys for choosing to read My Guyana. I compiled this book to show my beautiful Country and cool facts and information about the breathtaking Guyana and her beauty. The pictures used in this book are taken from the internet. Also information was checked and researched from Wikipedia. Do enjoy this beautiful book.