"After we get this kid I can go home?" Donatella asks me.

"Mhm," I answer.

She lets out a long breath and nods, looking out the window.

The driver goes around the airport to the back entrance where my plane is ready. We all unload out of the car. The three flight attendants take our suitcase and take them into the plane's storage area.

We take our seats in the leather chair. Within fifteen minutes we are already in the air on our way to Brooklyn.

Donatella sits across from me beside Aria. She has pulled her hair up into a loose bun. Aria takes out her books and decides from her three options. Donatella asks for the other one and Aria hands it over to her.

"Aria, can I have the other?" I ask her right before she puts the book away.

"Yeah," she leans forward and passes it to me. 

I don't bother to read the title, I just go to the first page and randomly turn pages. I look over the book to Donatella, her eyes going over every word on her page. Even her just reading is entertaining.

She glances up and I quickly look back down the page. When I look back up she is still looking at me but her nose scrunched up.

"Damien, I didn't know you could read upside down," she looks like she is holding in a laugh.

I look down to my book and realize all the words are upside down.

"Hidden talent," I say nonchalantly.

"Mhm," she hums, going back to her reading.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The plane lands and we are in a SUV to our hotel. The drive is pretty quick and we check in.

There is only five rooms, four of which are queen beds and then one being two queens. Aria and Donatella said they would share a room.

We all go to our rooms since it's about three in the morning. Everyone gets into the elevator, Nick presses floor thirty four which we are all on. We go are our seperate ways once we are out.

I unlock my room with the keycard and set my suitcase in the closet.

I turn on the shower, peeling off my shirt and pants. The water runs down my body, the water is scorching hot. 

When I'm done I turn off the shower, using the white towel hung up to dry off. I put on a pair of boxer briefs. 

Flicking off the lights the room is engulfed in darkness. I blindly find my way to the bed as my eyes adjust to the darkness.

I rest my head on a pillow and close my eyes as sleep takes over.

She fucking snores.

I already through a pillow at her in hope it would wake her up and then I would have time to fall asleep, but no, she is a heavy sleeper too. I shove a pillow on the side of my head but her snores are still heard.

I'm going to strangle Aria.

It's not like cute little snores, she sounds like a train horn. I wouldn't be suprised if the people a room over could hear her.

I can't do this.

I throw the blankets off of me and pull on a pair of short so I'm not just in underwear and a tanktop.

Slipping on a pair of slides, I leave our room and go down the hall until I spot room 3409. 

I knock on the door and wait. Then knock on the door again until Damien opens it. He looks at me in suprise, his hair messy and his eyes heavy. I can't help but let my eyes travel down his chest down to his boxers.

"Uhm," he clears his throat.

"You didn't tell me she fucking snores," I push his door open and go over to the queen bed. 

I pull up the covers and adjust myself. This bed is so much more comfortable than mine was.

"How am I supposed to know Aria snores," I shrug at his question.

Damien turns off the lights and the room is nearly pitch black.

He gets in bed beside me, "Scoot over."

Being petty I scoot over a little more towards him.

"I hope I snore," he says, but doesn't bother to make me move away.

"I already know you don't, remember when we slept together, hm?" I roll my eyes even though he can't see.

"Oh I remember," he mumbles, shifting on the bed.

I roll to my side away from him and close my eyes. After a few minutes I feel little circles being drawn on my back. My body warms to the touch. A while later Damien's breathing is quiet and no more little shapes are drawn I know he is asleep.