Erik Saltz

⚠️ mention of rape and torture and murder ⚠️

On earth

Sitting on the couch waiting for the others Bucky didn't know what to do the door opened "hey anyone home I'm back" Evangeline yelled walking through the front door as she entered. "Oh hey sass queen how was school? just me unfortunately just now the others should be home later." He smiles and he stares at her (damn that girl is so beautiful there is no way she will like a guy like me) Bucky thinks to himself, "aww ok well I'm going to my room as got things to do?" Saying with a smile she goes upstairs.

The team walks in an hour later with smiling until they see the concern on Bucky's face. "Bucky where the hell is my sister? She should be here where is she?" Steve asked worryingly "she's fine she left early as we didn't know when you guys would be home and we had a break in!" He reassured Steve about Lilith's whereabouts, "Why would a break in be concerning? What aren't you telling us about its? She better be safe metal man or I swear I won't think twice about shooting you with an arrow between the eyes." Clint went into Bucky's face "Clint enough" Tony ordered "meeting room now, also where is spider-ling and mini me?" "Evangeline is upstairs and Peter isn't home"Bucky replied

Wanda looks at Tony "really Tony mini you she's my daughter?" "Yeah mini me she spends my money like me and has fun nicknames for everyone." He laughed "now meeting room" they all file in to the meeting room as Tony waits outside to call Fury as he feels like he should know since Lilith is basically his daughter. When Fury arrives Bucky starts telling them what happened.

"So me and Lilith was waiting on Thor to come home as he went out to make it up to her due to the prank use pulled, we ended up falling asleep when I woke up to a bang, when I went to investigate, I seen a silhouette of a person I didn't know so I knocked them out. When I removed the mask it was Erik Saltz." Bucky paused to take a breath "who is he?" Steve pushed for an answer "A evil man worse than Pierce, he was so tough on Lilith he abused her." Wanda said her eyes watering unable to continue as those memories where to sore for her to remember. "How did he abuse my daughter?" Fury not really wanting to know the answer but had to know.

Wanda looks at Bucky, he knows she can't continue he sighs and continues from where Wanda left off. "He took everything out on her I messed up my mission he would drag her out her cell, make her strip in-front of us then either beat her or...." He trailed off not wanting to finish the sentence "Or what Bucky what did he do to my little sister?" Steve questioned his heart breaks now knowing his sister had been through so much and he was a dick to her when they reunited. "He would force himself on her, as we watched unable to help her as she screamed and cried begging for him to stop, when he was done with her he would put her back into her cell still naked beaten and sore leaving her like that until the next mission." Bucky cried no longer able to hold in his emotions.

Fury is seething and sees red he lifts his gun and heads towards the cell where Erik is sitting in the cell Rumlow is standing outside, Fury shoves past Rumlow and opens the cell door and start pistol whipping Saltz. Tony had to pull him away "Come on Nick we need to see why he's here and what he wants with Lilith, Rumlow get Bruce in here now to get him medical help, Steve, Clint you stay here and question him when he gets up." Tony takes Fury out of the room as Bruce comes in. "What can I do?" Natasha says "Why don't you see what you can find if Hydra has been active lately and why they are after Lilith again?" Steve suggested "fine but only because you asked she said as she kissed him on the cheek and walked away, Clint glaring at her and Steve as he knows Natasha doesn't like Lilith.

"Why are you still dating that bitch? You do know she hates your sister if Lilith finds out she's not going to be happy." Clint told Steve as he sighed "I know that but if I'm with her she won't try anything to Lil I just started gaining her trust back I don't want to loose it again." He informed Clint. Clint patted Steve on the back "I hope you know what you are doing," just then Bruce came out of the cell "he's fine to talk." Steve radios the other so they can come down or watch on the cameras then headed into the cell however Fury stayed to watch on cameras as he wouldn't be able to control his rage.

Steve, Sam and Bucky went into the cell as the others waited outside. "What do you want?" Sam questioned Erik "What do you think the infamous Lilith I heard she was pregnant with the baby of the god it would make the best solider. Also I miss my play thing." He laughed Steve couldn't control his rage after hearing about what he did to her so goes to punch him but bucky stopped him. "But why hydra is over no one is left we have destroyed all the bases." Bucky said in a questionable tone "With Lilith and the baby I could restart Hyrda more powerful than ever." "Well that's not happening" a voice comes behind them and a gun goes off.

Fury was standing lowered his weapon and walked away, the others look in shock before Clint finally breaks the silence "well that's one way to shut the dick up." He laughed and radioed for a clean up crew to take care of the mess Steve goes to check on Fury. "Hey Fury are you ok? He asked worryingly "Stupid question but why do you care so much for Lilith? I know I have a lot of making up to do and you may not trust me however I know barley anything of my sisters past before I came here, yet you already knew her but she was a new recruit." Fury sighed "I will tell what I know as the truth."