"Oh how nice of you, you saved a sit for me" I sat myself comfortable next to Sunoo, placing my bag next the table.

"Well actually that sit was meant for someone else but never mind....."

"SOMEONE ELSE?" I snapped my head at him, unbelievable, he'd actually betray his best friend.

"Yeah..that someone else is right behind you" Sunoo pointed his finger to a figure behind my body, so I curiously turned my head to see this 'someone' who happened to be more important than me for Sunoo to save a sit for.

"Hi Sunghoon!" waved Sunoo, to this 'someone.'

Sunghoon? Who's this? I swear down I've never seen him before.. is he a new student?

He only glanced at the both of us, with a rather cold look. Then making his way to the table behind us, sitting next to a guy called....Jake? I'm pretty sure his name was Jake...one of Sunoo's friends as far as my knowledge goes.

"Sorry, I hope it's okay for Mirae to sit here"

"It's whatever" the deep voice responded, this was my first time hearing his voice and oh my god boi was that deep.

I snickered closer to Sunoo to ask him about this Sunghoon dude, "is he new?" I whispered close to his ear.

"New? He's been with us this whole years. But you might not know him since this is our first year being all in the same class" he whispered back.

"Oooh" I cooed in understandment, adjusting back to my old position.

However, I quickly got back closer to Sunoo, as something was not sitting right in my mind. The sudden move startled Sunoo, jumping out of startlement.

"So he's more important for you to save a sit for and not me?" I looked at him with the biggest puppy eyes ever.

"It was a last minute thing! Ni-ki asked me to save a sit for Sunghoon so we could all sit together!" he defended himself.

I crossed my arms, fixing myself in my sit as I silently judged Sunoo with a side eye.

"Well", "Don't think that I would have sat with anybody else"

"Yeah cause you have no friends" stated Sunoo

"Hey! Shut it", "you're the only friend I need"

"Aish my sweet Miri" he side hugged me, and of course I broke character and hugged him back. I just couldn't, who wouldn't want to hug THE Kim Sunoo..

"Stop it with your lovey-dovey gestures, the teacher is entering the class" commented Jake from behind, in response we synchronizingly gave him a dirty look.

However one thing caught my eyes as I turned around..

Sunghoon's cold look fixated on me.

I felt awkward and had no idea what to do, so I turned to face the front when the teacher entered.

His gaze..why did he look like he was ready to eat me alive?

During our first break, I had nothing much to do. Sunoo and Jake were called by the class president to do some weird ass body president things or whatever. I could never understand since being in charge of a class never interested me.

Instead I decided to wander around the school. Who knows, maybe I find a secret entrance to something that no one was meant to know about.

And to my surprise, I did.

I was met with a mysterious, old, and rusty door at the end of the hallway.

"A door..?" I murmured to myself, twisting the dusty golden knob of the door, until it suspicious opened itself.