"Isn't it because I haven't been able to give birth to Ayao?" He Zhaojun's voice became lighter.

Shaoshang hummed, "Oh, now that you are a man in one fell swoop, you can be considered confident."

He Zhaojun muttered, "I just gave birth, don't be mad at me."

Shaoshang turned her head away angrily. After a while, she turned around and said with a serious face: "There is no one else today, so let me ask you a question, do you really still care about me?  Pretend, don't worry that I won't help you in the future, I just want you to tell the truth!"

He Zhaojun said quietly: "Actually, I thought about it a few years ago. At first, I thought you helped us because I still had affection for Ayao. The second year I came here, when I sacrificed to my father and brother, I suddenly thought of my second brother.  "

A smile appeared on her face, "Actually, you are very similar to my second brother-the second brother has a good brother who has been acquainted since childhood.  Just like you, I am worried that he will be wronged. From helping to choose the bride's family, to the expatriate's official rank, the second brother is helping to fuel the flames. I think you treat Ayao like this..."

"It's good if you know!" Shaoshang said heavily, "By the way, the person you are talking about is Zhu Kun, the eldest son of Marquis Xun, who is now serving as a side general under General Wu's account?"

He Zhaojun nodded.

Shaoshang sighed: "Your second brother didn't treat him in vain! General Zhu has been guarding outside all the year round, but he always remembers your family. He is worried that your younger brother will not be taught by elders in his hometown and will cause trouble in the future.  I took over the Han Daru in your hometown, brought your younger brother into the family, and strictly controlled it - it also relieved me, and I don't need to beg for mercy in the future."

He Zhaojun said softly, "Well, the Zhu family's elder brother is the most kind."

Shaoshang carefully gathered his swaddled clothes, and said softly, "Don't think about it any more, you and your wife have worked hard, and it will be better in the future."

He Zhaojun raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I won't think about it anymore, but I'm afraid others will think about it, what do you think?"

Shaoshang looked away and smiled standardly: "The concubine doesn't know what An Cheng-jun meant at all." - Usually, when she starts hanging her book bag, it usually means that the other party is right.

He came out from He Zhaojun in a happy mood. Shaoshang planned to make persistent efforts to persuade Lou Yao to put his official business aside for a while. When the mother was physically and mentally exhausted, he hurried over to comfort him and be gentle, and he could get twice the result with half the effort.

Who would have thought that when I walked to the door of the study, I found that the person who was prone to 'crazy thinking' was sitting behind the table, with his arms propped on a map drawn on silk, and the county magistrate Louyao standing beside him looked like a  A serving book boy.

"...It's more than 80 miles away, are there only these two castles?" Huo Budo looked at the map carefully.

Lou Yao said: "Exactly. According to what my brother said, a house of this size is necessary to accommodate those murderers. Yao County is adjacent to Xuzhou, and there is only a valley between the two places..."

Huo Budo nodded, then pointed to a place on the map and said, "This is that valley? Your map is wrong." He opened his palm and measured it with his tiger's mouth.

Lou Yao's face turned red: "I have already surveyed the surrounding area of ​​the county, where can I farm and where I can get water, but this valley is near Xuzhou, I think since it can't be cultivated there, I'll just let it go, and then..."