172

At this time, the people from the Luo family's camp on the opposite side turned on their backs and wailed again and again. The most serious thing was not the casualties. The horses who were afraid of the flames screamed and struggled.

After the oil bombs were thrown, the knights on both sides of the hillside began to shoot arrows. Because the distance was not too far, they could aim and shoot as much as possible. Almost no arrows were missed. In addition, being condescending to do more with less – Shaoshang firmly believed that fighting a war was a job that burned money, as long as money was burned.  The more people, the less lives will be burned, so she equipped everyone with more than 200 three-eyed arrow clusters with ferocious blood troughs, more than three times more than the normal equipment!

Since the start of the journey, the weather has been smooth and rainy, and only a few young guards have shot three or two birds and rabbits. Now these high-quality goods can finally be used in the bloody human life.  With these huge arrow clusters and expensive oil fire bombs, Rao Shaoshang Manor has been rewarded abundantly, and he has been slow to save money these years.

Arrows rained down from the sky, and the Luo clan’s men and horses, whose flames were still alive, were hit hard again. Blood poured from the arrows, which was horrible to see. Although there were five or six hundred of them, thousands of arrows could even hit one person out of ten.  , can also cover as much as possible.  However, not all the soldiers of the Luo family were vegetarians. After the initial shock, they blocked their shields and endured the burns and started to fight back.

At this time, the officers and soldiers of the Cheng family, who had just been dumbfounded, had to come on stage. Although they only had twenty or thirty people, they had been fighting with Father Cheng for decades and never slack off.  On the contrary, Shao Shang remembered that the Luo family had not set foot on the battlefield for more than ten years, and she did not believe how strong the Luo family's soldiers were.  Above the battle formation, a veteran who is experienced and ruthless is so important.

Under their command, the troops on the east, west, and north sides responded calmly, without any rush to rush into the enemy's line, but firmly shot at the enemy group round after round.  The dense rain of arrows shot to death, that is, after finally climbing up, he was hacked to death by the veterans with knives.

The Luo family, who had reacted, saw Cheng Shaoshang sitting far away on the horse, and they came up with the idea of ​​catching the thief first.  Although with the thatched pavilion as the boundary, a fire wall spreading from left to right divides the valley into two halves, but as long as they can rush through the fire wall and the guard circle and capture or kill Cheng Shaoshang alive, the Luo family may not have a chance of winning.

However, Shao Shang was already prepared. The ordinary skillful servants had no fighting strength left after several heavy losses. Fu Deng directed the guards to use spears and forged knives to wait for work, and attacked the people who rushed in at the edge of the fire wall.  kill.

Due to the heavy casualties of the Luo family and their horses, and the heavy pressure of powerful enemies on three sides, they finally found that only the southern side was unguarded when they came, so the cowardly and cowardly people ignored the boss's scolding and involuntarily retreated to the valley road to the south.

More than half an hour had passed since the fight. The leaders of the government saw that it was not good, and they hurriedly shouted out the promise of a lot of money. The dozens of brave Jianghu tourists began to attack the north.  They first wet their coats on the edge of the cliff, and rushed over with their heads and faces covered. Fu Deng's expression became solemn, and he immediately ordered the guards to stand by.  However, these people also have shortcomings-