The prince's mouth was crooked. Recently, his expression has only switched between two states - solemn, or more solemn; or the tried-and-tested old uncle who is calm.

"Cutting off people's wealth is like killing one's parents. People are good at being the emperor of the land. The more the land is annexed, the more slaves are gathered, and even the county magistrates and county magistrates have to look at their faces. Now that the government has to intervene, they naturally  Don't give up." The emperor calmly said, "It doesn't matter, just have a meal."

Just when Shaoshang was paralyzed, the emperor had already sent troops to suppress the rebellion. However, things were not going well. In a fit of anger, the emperor called back General Wu, who had been thinking about it behind closed doors.  There was a lot of talk in the court hall for a while, and they all said that General Wu slaughtered the city and surrendered.

The emperor said: "So, what do you think should be done."

"...These traitors gather to attack and kill local officials, and when they disperse, they hide in the mountains, forests and grasslands. The officers and soldiers went to encircle and suppress them and then hid. When the government closed their troops, they came out to fight the rebellion. Your Majesty, now the world is full of flames, and the people are dying! I implore Your Majesty.  Take back your life, and the Tianyi matter will be slowly planned!" The officials who opposed the Tiantian cried bitterly in the courtroom.

Cui Hou pouted: "There is no beacon smoke everywhere, only Qingxuyouji is the most violent in the four prefectures. The rest of the prefectures were either appeased by the government or surrendered."

The fourth prince was puzzled: "Why are these four states the most intense?"

Marquis Yu said with a smile: "Gain these four states are all backed by mountains and seas, and they also benefit from fish and salt sea trade. The local aristocrats are rich and powerful. Besides, they are all far away from the center of the imperial court - not like Yangzhou, although it is vast.  There are rivers, seas and lakes, but it is the beginning of grass, and there are not many prestigious families."

The fourth prince suddenly realized.

Another official said, "The four prefectures of Qingxuyouji have a vast territory, a huge population, and a major taxation town. Now this chaos has shaken the world. Please think twice about it, Your Majesty!"

Ji Zun said sternly: "Do you want Your Majesty to throw the rat, because you are afraid of the powerful powers of these four states, you will abandon the government's decrees halfway!"

The official said with a sneer, "Don't say it so high-sounding! What's going on in Jingfang County, where there are many meritorious deeds? Officials cheat, hide the land and the population, cover up the meritorious officials, and yet be harsh on other prefectures and other prefectures, which will make the world dissatisfied!"

After saying this, half of the important officials in the court glared at him - to a certain extent, the official's words were correct.

The crown prince's face was ashen, and he said coldly: "Just yesterday, I reported to my father that there was fraud in Jingfang County, and the officials could not justly settle the fields. The father has already sent people to verify, and I will mention a few 'false fields' in the future.  Show your Excellency the head of the life official, if you want to come to the 'people of the world', you will be convinced!"

The officials who were opposed to Tiantian sat down angrily; one of them still felt injustice, and asked loudly, "Great consort, what do you say? Your family used to be an aristocratic family in Qingzhou!"