"That's the fifth percent!"

Shao Shang struggled to support the floor with his hands, dripping in cold sweat: "...Then this matter has something to do with the Yuan family? Could it be because Yuan Zhoumu and Wucheng are sworn brothers?"

The second prince pulled Shao Shang aside and explained the cause and effect in detail: "This incident happened early in the dynasty today-last year, when the army marched on Shu, a scholar in Shu asked Uncle Weng to meet him and said that he would persuade the court to persuade Gongsun to surrender, Uncle Weng.  I'll go by appointment..."

"This is too reckless! The army entered Shu, don't tell me it's good-looking, everyone's eyes are red in the blink of an eye, how can General Weng take risks so easily!" Shao Shang shouted.

"King Weng is resolute and resolute, and he doesn't care about Longtan and tiger caves. Besides, he has recruited local princes before, so he agreed immediately. When Uncle Weng went to the appointment, he brought a full body of guards and entourage. The meeting place was also chosen by him.  No, he can retreat to the rear in an instant. Especially his confidant, the cavalry guard, who is a hero against ten. Alas, who would have known that a group of masked assassins broke into the big tent that night, and one of them was a tall assassin.  A man can be an enemy, a stele can be cracked with his bare hands, and the cavalry guards’ siege was cut open by him. At this time, another assassin shot secretly with his arm arrow. Uncle Weng was hit by the arrow immediately, and he died of serious injuries a few days later!”

The second prince swallowed and continued: "Then our army defeated the Gongsun clan, and General Wu, in order to avenge Weng Gong, followed the clues and found that the dead men who assassinated Weng Junshu were all dead.  After I went down, I realized that it was the person sent by the Yuan family. At that time, General Wu didn't think about it, and thought that the same hall was a minister, Yuan Zhoumu regretted the death of Weng Gong, but, but..."

Shaoshang murmured, "But now that I know that the assassin is the 50% leader, what Yuan Zhoumu did was not to avenge his colleagues, but to silence his righteous brother."

The second prince clapped his legs and said angrily: "Who said no! There was a turmoil in the early morning. Didn't Uncle Weng's sister marry the King of Anyang? The prince of Anyang cried a lot, begging the father to give his uncle the master! General Wu arrested Yuan Zhoumu at the moment.  Yuan Zhoumu's face turned pale and he didn't say a word. His father's hands were shaking with anger, and the father and son of the Yuan family are about to be imprisoned, and Tingwei Jizun will be interrogated today!

"A Shen was also caught?!" Shao Shang exclaimed.

"Shan Jian is Yuan Zhoumu's only son, and he has already reached the crown, so how can he escape!"

There was a huge fear in Shao Shang's heart. Even though Huo Budo killed the Ling family overnight, she was not so afraid, because she vaguely knew that as long as Huo Budo did not raise an army to rebel, the old uncle Huang would always save his life, but he just suffered  Just how much difference.

But the Yuan family is different. First, they are not rich and heroic, and secondly, they are not the old uncle of the emperor. If they really want to act according to the rules and regulations, Yuan Shen will have to peel off his skin even if he doesn't die.  Amitofo, don't rush to torture, old man Ji!

The second prince approached Shao Shang and whispered: "I remember that the fifth percent is still at your house, not many people know about this, but I think it will be sooner or later that the Tingwei Mansion will come to get someone, fortunately you and Zisheng  The matter..." He couldn't say anything, "Fortunately, the Yuan Cheng family was discussing the divorce a few days ago, and everyone did not count your family as a henchman of the Yuan clan."