ℬ𝒾𝓇𝒹𝓈 (16)

Start from the beginning

Akane:
Y/N! wanna come over and play on my Nintendo? I bought a new we could both try out.

Seishu was most likely using Akane's phone to contact me. I've never been over to their place before and the sound of a new game sounds very tempting.

:Y/N
I don't mind coming over for a bit.

Seishu sent the address and I got ready to leave.

____________________________________

I waved mom goodbye as she drove off and headed to the Inui residents. I rung the doorbell and the door instantly opened revealing Seishu.

"Y/N!"

He shoved a game into my view "let's play!" On our way to Seishu's room, Akane came to greet me. "It's nice to have you over Y/N, make yourself at home." I nodded at her and smiled.

Seishu's room was kinda simple and pretty neat. He booted up his Nintendo, inserting the game and patted the space beside him.

I took my seat beside him and grabbed a controller. He started up the game and the word "Doom" pops up on the screen in big bold letters.

"Okay so the point of this game is to shoot those monster looking things that crawled up from hell and escape alive." I nodded my head and turned back to the screen.

Once we spawned in we decided to split up, which in honesty was probably a bad idea, but he did anyway. I was deeply focused on my side of the screen that Seishu's sudden scream startled me. I turned my head to his side of the screen to see he'd run into a herd of demons and was on the verge of dying.

He began spamming the trigger button for his gun which was now out of ammo. He started punching them, killing the last demon and sighed in relief. He looked at me and I raised an eyebrow as him. "Oh, we should split up. It'll be faster that way." I said mocking him.

He turns his head back to the screen, face red in embarrassment. I laughed and turned my attention back to the game. A few moments passed and I've yet to encounter a demon. But then a figure popped out of nowhere which freaked me out and I yelped hitting the trigger button on reflex.

Turns out it was just Seishu's character which was beaten and bloodied. "Don't scare me like that!" I said. "I didn't know you were gonna be in there." He said shrugging. "There's one of those health things here." I said.

He went to grab it, which in turn made his character less bloody looking. "We should stick together this time, since splitting up worked so well last time." I said sarcastically laughing a bit. Seishu pouted a bit, but agreed nonetheless.

We walked around a bit, killing any demons we saw and eventually reaching the exit. "Did we finally beat the game." I said. Seishu shook his head. "There's multiple levels we still need to get through."

"But that first level took forever! What difficulty level did you put this on." "Max difficulty." He said sheepishly. I squinted at him. "Alright, let's do this." I said preparing for a painful run.

____________________________________

"No no no. NO." I yelled out as I died. I looked to Seishu's screen. He was running in circles from the big group of demons, but then he died right after when one of them shot something at him. He sighs and lays back on his hand. "Lunch break?." He asked turning to me.