Parting ways...

Kushal Awasthi forwarded his hand for hand shake and Yukku happily took it...

KA toasting his drink : to the beginning of the new friendship...

YK too toast her drink with his : to the new friendship...

KA smiling : so do you think we can meet again tomorrow??

YK : yaaa, sure why not..

KA happily : ye hui naa bat...

YK smiled and they started talking some random stuff, unknown to them someone was watching them from afar, she smiled sadly looking at them and continued having her drink...

Next day, KA came and picked yukku from her hotel and they went to roam around the city, yukku found KA intresting as he was funny & sweet, she was enjoying his company, they spend entire day with eachother they did some shopping, went on beach and had their dinner together...

At night KA came to drop yukku at her hotel..

KA smiling : I had my best time with you..

YK happily : I enjoyed your company too..

KA : so...can we be in touch in mumbai too..??

YK smiling : yaaa... I'll be glad..

KA : ohh.. pleasure is all mine, lady

And he took her hand and kissed on her back of hand showing gratitude, Yukku was impressed by this...

Gulks was looking at all this from her balcony tightening her fist, with red eyes which was enough to scare the shit out of people, she was not jealous this time as she knew yukku has friendly nature, but she was more of angry, the man was crossing his line and still yukku didn't said anything...

She headed inside the room with red eyes and thinking how fast the things changed, she lay down on bed and closed her eyes, a lone tear escaped from her eyes and she slept with upset mind in same position..

Yukku was sitting on her balcony with her coffee cup and thinking about gulks, she wanted to meet her or atleast have a talk with her but she was scared of her wrath, she was missing gulks, and a lone tear escaped from here eyes which she wiped with back of her hand...

January 2022, Mumbai...

Gulks has joined the shoot again and Yukku was happy that now she can be with her entire day and atleast can see her, gulks is already upset with her but was trying to be normal... on the other hand the show was about to have a 360° twist, in which Gulks character 'HM' is about to die in the show...

They all started shooting for the track excitedly and gulks & Yukku did there scenes together which was pretty emotional too as In the scene HM got shot, they did their part way more perfectly, GJ was done with her scenes and she went home after her packup...

Yukku was still busy with her shooting and then there came the scene in which she had to break the News infront of whole MPT that their Madam sir is no more... yukku was reading the script and she knew she had to give her best as this scene will define KS's heartache after her Madam sir's death...

The shot was ready and they started shooting, yukku entered into the fram... as she started with her acting she somewhere got carried away with the scene, she felt that she actually lost Her best friend, her love, her everything...she felt she will die with the pain, she felt she will never be able too see her love ever again, her heart starting aching Even with the thought, she actually started crying, her wasn't able to control her emotions or her tears...she felt all the pain of her Character and that came on camera as well, as the scene was on point painful enough to make their audience cry...