17- His Start, His Sidekick, Her Debut

Endeavour jumps out of the building and floats in front of the Nomu.

"Endeavour, I never knew you could fly" Hawks says as he watches Endeavour.

"I'm just not falling. Now get to work!" Endeavour yells.

"Don't be foolish and think you can kill me" the Nomu says as Endeavour smirks.

"Endeavour, you need to attack it hard and fast. Nomu can regenerate stupidly fast" Koko yells from below him.

"Thank you, Koko" Endeavour says as Koko goes down to the street.

Koko lands on the ground as she looks around and she sees people recording.

Everyone, please follow the beacons to get to safety.

Koko creates some beacons with Momo's quirk as she sets them off. She runs to the large group of people as she moves people over with the feathers from Keigo's wings as Keigo's own feathers bring people over as well before returning to him. Koko starts to thread vines across a large portion of the city as she starts to put up a huge bubble of telekinesis.

Keigo, keep bring people down to me.

I will.

Endeavour, do you see the vines in the circle around you?

Yes

It's a protection barrier for the citizens but it will also weaken the Nomu if you drag it along the circle.

Endeavour does as Koko says as the Nomu starts to burn up against the barrier.

Kokoro, you've improved with your quirk quite a lot.

I had my reasons.

Endeavour launches himself towards the Nomu.

I understand that it's going to be hard to defeat this Nomu, so I won't kill it, I'll bring it in for interrogation.

Endeavour says as he's about to use a special move when the Nomu throws him into the building behind him. Endeavour tries to get up but the Nomu launches itself at him, throwing the two of them through the other side of the building.

"I'm sorry but should you be helping him?" an elderly man asks as Koko continues to bring more and more people with her feathers.

"My job is to keep you safe until more heroes come and help me. Until that happens, you are my main priority" Koko says as she looks at her.

"How can we help?" some younger students ask as they come over, showing her that they have quirks.

"Are you still in middle school?" Koko asks as they nods, "I have a really big ask of you kids okay? I need you to make sure no one comes inside the barrier and everyone keeps as far away as they can. I need to go help".

"We promise, you can count on us" the other boy says as Koko smiles.

"Thanks" Koko says as she turns around.

Koko flies upwards and is about to go help Endeavour when she sees a building is about to fall. Koko flies towards the building as she touches all the pieces of rubble and she starts to put the building together, tying chunks together with her vines. Koko shuts her eyes and she sends her wings in and gets everyone out.

"Koko, I'm running out of feathers" Keigo yells from nearby.

Focus on those in the most danger, I'll get the others.

A few minutes pass and Koko is still moving people to safety.

"Koko, we need help over here" Keigo yells as Koko sees that a building is about to be broken to smithereens because Endeavour miscalculated one of his moves.