3- Fighting Fate

Koko walks into the dorms and she walks to Aizawa's room as she knocks on the door.

"Hey kid, you okay?" Aizawa asks as he opens the door.

"Can I talk to you?" Koko asks as she looks at him.

"Yeah sure, come in" Aizawa says as he opens the door for her.

She walks inside and she moves some of the books from Aizawa's bed and sits down as he shuts the door.

"What do you want to talk about?" Aizawa asks as he sits down on the desk chair in front of her.

"So I have something to tell you and you're probably going to be mad at me for it, but you can't freak out and tell anyone" Koko says as she looks at him.

"What happened, kid?" Aizawa asks seriously.

"Okay so the other night I had a dream" Koko says as she looks down at her lap, "in the dream, it was like I was a member of the League of Villains. I could move around freely but no one could see me, I couldn't speak and everything was in black and white. Twice had brought someone in, a guy named Kai Chisaki, the head of the Shie Hasaikai, some kind of drug group I think. They exchanged their ideas with each other and it got heated. This Kai guy killed Magne and injured Mr Compress and Tomura killed someone on Kai's side. Mr Compress was shot with a drug that took away his quirk. The thing is, I think they have a little girl they're experimenting on they're hurting her and using her to make these bullets".

"Go on" Aizawa says as Koko looks up at him.

"So I may or may not have gone to the League of Villains" Koko says quickly.

"You did what?" Aizawa asks sternly.

"You know I have that truce with them. They won't attack us if we keep the peace" Koko says as Aizawa holds her wrist.

"You went alone and unarmed, are you stupid? You should have come to me first" Aizawa says as Koko takes his hand from her wrist.

"No, I was right to go on my own. You wouldn't have let me go anywhere near the League if I told you" Koko says as she stands up.

"Damn right I wouldn't have" Aizawa says as he stands up, "what made you think of something so stupid".

"I think the girl they kidnapped might be Eri" Koko says as she looks at Aizawa.

"Koko, Eri died. You know that" Aizawa says as he holds Koko's shoulders.

"Why? Why does everyone say that? Tomura said the exact same she's not dead. I can feel it. I just know she's alive" Koko says as tears start to fall from her eyes.

"Koko, you've had a hard time these past few months, your head isn't in the right space" Aizawa says as Koko throws his arms off her.

"God, even you think I'm crazy as well. Fine. Don't believe me. But I am going to tell the police about this. I don't care what shit I get into for keeping it a secret!" Koko yells as she goes to open the door of Aizawa's room.

"Fine. Fine" Aizawa says as he shuts the door, "let me report it to the police. I'll organise a meeting where you can work alongside other pros. Koko, if this is true, I need you to promise me you won't go crazy".

"I won't. I just want Eri back" Koko says as Aizawa nods, opening the door for her.

Koko leaves as Aizawa shuts the door behind her. Koko goes downstairs to the common room where everyone is sitting around.

"Koko, get this, Midoriya got a contract with Sir Nighteye's agency!" Kaminari says as Koko walks over.

"Wow well done Izuku. Bet you're super excited to work with Togata" Koko says as she jumps over the back of the sofa, sitting down next to him.