Reacting to a Marriage Proposal

ENFP: "Bro...it looks like we're gonna be all domestic and everything...." *shrugs and nods*

INFP: Probably cries. It's exactly like how they imagined.

ENFJ: Already trying to decide on a wedding dress that would make everyone happy. It's not working out so well.

INFJ: Thinks you're joking at first. Asks you. Is proven wrong. Cries.

ENTP: Initially refuses but comes around the next day.

INTP: "...Wait...I thought we were already married.....No?.....Oh. Do you wanna talk about lobsters?"

ENTJ: "Ah yes. This is all going according to plan. We will be wed on the third of June."

INTJ: Is caught off guard for once in their entire life and is pleasently surprised. Is probably planning the wedding already.

ESFJ: Texts everyone. Updates Facebook status. Screams.

ISFJ: Okay. Just imagine the perfect proposal. Yeah. That. That's what goes down. It's adorable.

ESFP: Has probably pressured the ESFJ into telling them that you're gonna propose and is currently practicing their reaction in front of a mirror.

ISFP: Accepts your proposal in the warmest, most quirky way imaginable.

ESTP: Picks you up.

ISTP: "Uhhhhh.....yeah sure." *Returns to whatever it was they were doing*