Episode 15 <I Hate That>

Start from the beginning

"I guess it's just a habit" Yunho said. He didn't completely lie, he usually smoked here and there when he got stressed or just sometimes whenever.

Seonghwa nodded and then walked back inside, Yunho following behind him. Yunho grabbed his wrist before they entered the second set of doors.

Seonghwa stopped walking and turned to face Yunho.

Yunho pulled him by his wrist before wrapping his arm around the older, which stayed still in his arm.

Yunho wrapped his other arm around him to hold him tighter.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm just a bit stressed out, I won't do it again, don't get upset"

"Are you always going to wait until the last moment to do this?"

"I'll fix that...give me some time..."

"Well it will be pretty difficult for you to fix a smoking habit, will I be waiting a year, should I not chase you when you leave the office for 20 minutes unannounced?"

"Can we do a trade?"

"What?" Seonghwa said, wondering what the hell Yunho was talking about, is he playing some sort of game in his head?

"Instead of smoking give me something else"

Seonghwa pushed Yunho away, getting out of his hold.

"What do you think I have? I'm living with you for goodness sake"

"Sing to me, or kiss me, I'm okay with either"

Seonghwa scoffed.

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy?"

"Should I continue smoking then?"

There was some silence.

"This is cruel..."

Seonghwa gulped, kind of nervous to have to do whatever Yunho wanted when he felt like smoking. But he relaxed when he realized he doesn't smoke often.

"Okay, fine..."

"Well you ruined my smoke session, I'm not fully relieved"

"You're crazy..."

"You just noticed?"

"Those are glass doors"

Yunho shrugged his shoulders.

"Well you come here, I don't want to kiss you, if you want to kiss me that bad then you can do it..."

Seonghwa crossed his arms.

"Okay, but only this time"

Yunho walked closer to Seonghwa, eventually putting his hands onto his neck to pull him into a kiss, leaning down a slight bit to reach better.

Yunho wanted to take advantage of the situation and deepened the kiss, despite Seonghwa trying to push him away.

Yunho even put his tongue into Seonghwa's mouth.

Finally he backed away to end the kiss.

Seonghwa covered his mouth with his hand.

"You..."

"What?"

Yunho liked Seonghwa's cute reaction to his wild kiss, he seemed so innocent and soft, and adorable.

Seonghwa was in shock the rest of the day, and silent.

Yunho drove while Seonghwa stayed silent and still in the passenger seat. Seonghwa was a bit worried for what Yunho had planned next after what he done a few hours ago, he had been waiting for it to happen again all day, the anticipation was killing him.

"You're so quiet, usually you talk after a few minutes when you get bored, are you still shy?"

"I'm not shy"

"Then why won't you say anything? Do you want me to kiss you again?"

"Yunho, you put your tongue into my mouth! Should I have not been shocked?"

"Should I have told you I was going to put my tongue into your mouth, I didn't plan it"

"Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure you did"

"Be quiet, or else I'll lick something else on you"

"Didn't you want me to speak?"

There was a red light so Yunho turned and looked at Seonghwa. "Come here" Yunho said.

"No, look at the road"

Yunho chuckled.

"You're adorable, I'll act on that when we get home"

A/N : YUNHO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! I'm this story, I created it but like I don't even know what's going on in Yunho's head in my own story. This episode was going to be so serious but I was like, no I can't write such a serious chapter after being gone for 10 days so I gave a little bit of affection between the two. Also happy late 4th of July for those who live in America and that celebrate it, I'm one, fireworks are getting banned in some places now haha and you get fines for if anything gets set on fire (which makes sense) if you don't live in the US and don't know what I'm talking about, 4th of July is Independence Day in the US and we celebrate by lighting fireworks, usually with family, some do it differently.

Okay thank you for reading haha, I hope this chapter wasn't too bad :)

Word Count : 1327

Seonghwa's brain when Yunho kissed him like that-