Part 2

I more or less survived the rest of the Day. The handover to Mister Kim Asshole Taehyung went without further embarrassment on my part.

Fortunately, I didn't saw him again after the handover and his car wasn't parked next to mine anymore.

I entered The code to our Apartment and took a deep breathe when I went inside. I was looking forward to my Boyfriend and what he had in mind with me.

When I came into our Bedroom I saw this red lingerie on our Bed that he gave me for my Birthday. Of course it wasn't meant for me. He killed two birds with one stone.

I let myself fall backwards on the bed and took this red piece of clothes in my Hand.

„Okay Park Jimin, you want to see me in this?"

After I showered and ate , I was just to tired for anything. I put on this red piece of clothes and went to sleep. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

At some point I slowly woke up. Felt Hands on my Body. I tried to open my eyes but decided to leave them closed and smiled tiredly.

„Jimin!" I whispered sleepily.

„Oh Babygirl." his full lips kissed mine and I could fell lust in this kiss.

„Just touch me!" I whined .

„Like my princess wishes!" he said while he was kissing my earlobe down to my neck and his fingers stroke my inner thigh. He Pulkes this red piece of cloth a little over my breasts.
His Tongue flickered over my hard Nipples while his Finger slowly strokes over my Clit.

„Do you want me deep inside you Babygirl?" he groaned.

„Yes!"

He put his Shirt over his Head while I unbuckled his pants.

„I was thinking about you all day long.. I am so fucking horny Baby..Open your legs for me Joy. I wanna feel your sweet tightness around my cock!"

„You Are Mine Babygirl!" He groaned while he slowly shove his Cock into my wetness.

I lost all of my senses, my nipples so hard and my Hands searching for his Body. He didn't move , he lay on top of me and held the top of my Head with both Hands.

„Jimin please fuck me!"

„Babygirl be patient. Listen when you almost cum then count down from 3 to one so we can cum together. Okay?"

I nodded and the he gave me his hardest thrusts. My Clit rubbed against his Skin and I moaned so loud, I swear the whole building could have heard me.

His movements became faster and his thumb found its way to my Clit and slowly rubbed against it.

„Fuck three....!"

„Yes Babygirl cum...!"

I moaned that my throat was dry.

„Two....!"

His thrust were getting faster and so was his breathing.

„Fuck Jimin.. one...!"

.............

I got used to my new Boss and the embarrassing incident was quickly forgotten. At least that's what I thought.

I was looking forward to dinner with Jimin. He reserved a table at our favorite restaurant.

I checked the last documents I was supposed to work on for a hotel project and put them aside.
I let out a sigh of relief and was about to get up and go on my date with Jimin when my new boss came to my desk.

Secrets & Liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें