Chapter 14: World of Fantasia

Start from the beginning

I dont know why that 'Ha-Ha' is still important but most importantly, Looks like their village is really in trouble if the Demon Queen is really planning to take them.

"But, What is this danger the Demon Queen is talking about?"

"I dont know too, We were thinking its their attack but we're not sure if she really meant that..."

"I see..."

I just nodded, Looking to the distant. We are out now from the forest and what we can see is a plain grassfield with some various little flowers being waved by the wind breeze. Faraway from here was the Kingdom of Zophiel, Guarded by knights and covered by the standing thick white long concrete walls.

Flare murmured something and in instant, Her sharp long ears shorten and turned the same like humans.

"Lets go..."

"Mhmm!"

I nod as we started to walk in the plain grassfield straight to the Kingdom of Zophiel.

***

<3rd Person View>

Somewhere in the Demon's Domain, In the very edge of the land Close to the seas, Faraway from other Kingdoms is a Black Castle with purple banners giving a Black-Purple theme. Inside, Where the throne is placed is a Tall Female with large stripe black-purple horns, Silver white long hair and yellow eyes, The Demon Queen, Laplus Darkness. Crossing her legs while sitting to the throne with her elbow in the side of the throne and lay her cheek in the back of her right arm.

"Then, What happen to the army we sent?"

"They were all... Annihilated"

The tall female with pink short hair and blue eyes who's kneeling down, To speak properly with the Demon Queen. The secretary of the Demon Queen, Takane Lui.

"Wha- Hows that possible!?!? With how weak the dark elves forces were, Its impossible to do such feat! Well...We might saw them too weak that end us up to not able to see that they have a secret ace or something..." Laplus lost its cool and added a mutter, Wondering about things.

"No, Our prediction is right, Our loss is a mere coincidence. If we attack day before it or today, We might have won" 

The Demon Queen regain her cool and made the same position she did earlier.

"Then, What's this coincidence your talking to?"

"As what we planned, We engage earlier than the arranged time due to the loss of one of our forces with unknown cause with its body split to half in a single slash of a blade. According to Kazama Iroha, She found a human knight asking to her about 'Moonlit Flowers' so she told her to head in the Forest where the Dark Elves stayed. What we plan is take some of the Moonlit Flowers our self but using that human, We can make our mission easier to take some of the Moonlit Flowers. That human is a knight so no doubt that knight is the one who killed one of our forces"

Kazama Iroha, Is also one of the Demon Queen's greatest force, Together with Takane Lui, Koyori, and Sakamata Chloe. Kazama is a human but with her Samurai talent, made her strong and immediately got assigned to the higher ups.

"I see... So that's the reason why one of our forces lost, Not because of the Dark Elves..."

"Yes, And the reason our troops got beaten by the Dark Elves is what I suspected the work of that Human Knight too..."

"Any Idea about its Identity?"

"Yes. With the technology Koyori created, We found out its Identity and her name is... Shirogane Noel"