Chapter 11: Monster to Monster

<Flare's P.O.V>

The troll infront of us was sitting like a frog as its hostility raised when the human female knight unsheath her sword.

The troll was big unlike other trolls who's only 5 meters tall, While his thing is 7 meters tall. If this thing knows how to stand like a human do, Its overall height will be 21 meters high due to its long legs. They sit like a frog since they dont know how to stand or walk. They just crawl in the ground like a dog and jump like a frog. Trolls have long arms and legs, Its slender because from how it looks, Their arms and legs are very very tough, Its almost impossible to cut them. I even heard the toughest and strongest paladin ones said 'I can cut their arms or feet but Im not idiotic enough to waste my time to cut it' 

Laying down here in the ground, I decided to stand up. As I remember, This female knight said she's an adventurer and Its true, I saw her face just this morning after all, before exiting the guild to head here. She just entered as a adventurer this morning means...

"Escape from here, Newbie!"

I ordered as I grab my bow and arrow. The newbie just look to me skeptically but I dont care as long she can escape. 

I run away, Going to the troll's side as I pull the string of my bow with an arrow and aim it to the troll. 

"Kintsuba!" 

As I called, The little panda-like fairy companion of mine appeared in my left side floating.

"Embue my arrow with wind magic" 

As I command, Kintsuba started to shake its body as the pressure of my arrow became heavier.

"Kiiin-Kiiin~" 

Kintsuba made a cute sound of response and a wind magic got embued to my arrow, And then I proceed to release the arrow. 

The arrow head straight to the troll but sadly, It just hit its shoulder and bounce off like my arrow just hit a tough rock. The troll turned its head to me, putting its attention to me due to it.

"Tch"

It was just for distraction purpose but Im also hoping to damage this thing a bit and not just use my arrow for waste.

"Escape now Human! This is your chance!" I shouted again to the human knight who's still standing in place with its hand, Holding a sword placed in front. The knight look to me and unsheath her sword, And escape from the forest, leaving me behind.

Theres no need for her to get involve in this since, Not just because she's a newbie but also because dark elves is the one who should take care of this problem, Not outsiders. 

The troll grip its bat and run like a dog, Approaching to me in vast speed before jumping high with its bat raised up to be smashed down in my place. 

*BAM* *BOOOM*

I leap to the left to dodge its attack that damaged the ground so badly and also snapped off the trees. If I was hit by that attack earlier, Im squashed to death right now.

I continously run around, Going away from its field of view. I stretch my bow with 3 arrows at the same time. I concentrated and inhaled.

"Imbue it to my arrow, Flame Shot!" 

The point of the bow blazed with flame before I launch the bows and striked to the troll's back. But then, Im expecting for it to go wild but- It didnt even howled or scream. It just turn around to me with its eyes locked on me. 

Then, 6 of somekind of small, black ball monster with sharp looking mouth, Not teeth but mouth it self as inside of its mouth is purple. There is somekind of trail in its back wiggling around and their numbers is split on 2, Means 3 by 3, floating each side of the troll.