Regression

"No Marinette can't be Ladybug Plagg", Adrien sat at his desk trying to deny what he had seen.

"Kid just accept it"

"I rejected her Plagg"

"Then you better go make it up before Luka make her his", Plagg suggested

"You are right!", Adrien exclaimed, "Plagg Claws Out!"

He transformed into Chatnoir and leapt building to building till he arrived on Marinette blacony. He peeped through the trap door and saw Luka with Marinette. Just looking at them made his blood boil.He felt like just ripping Luka apart for touching his lady,but instead he just sighed and decided to eavesdrop on whatever they were doing.

''Are you ready to talk to me now Marinette?'', asked Luka worried knowing too well what they were going to talk about. 

''I am sorry Luka''

''Why are you apologizing Marinette the is no use for you to do that. You did nothing wrong.''

''No I did lots of things. I am sorry I lied to you, I am sorry I failed as a guardian and I am sorry I am putting our lives at risk. I am sorry Luka. I am so sorry that I am clumsy and good for nothing. And worst of all, I am sorry I was ever your friend.''

Luka hugged her whiles tears streamed down her face. He hated seeing her blaming herself for nothing she did wrong.

''I-I am so sorry Luka. All these responsibilites I have to lie all the time. I am just a good for nothing even Adrien and Chloe made it clear. ''

Those words hit Chat he put her in so much pain as his civilian self meanwhile he had promised to never leave her. 

''Marinette! Stop it! Just stop it!'', Luka yelled,'' Many people are so lucky to have you in their lives. You save so many people, you are selfless ,you care more about others than your own self and  there is no one else like you Marinette. And as for Adrien he is just an asshole who is blind that is why he did no see you earlier but there are lots of guys out there who will be so lucky to have you Marinette!'

''Never say those things about yourself again and you do not have to apologize for anything. You did nothing wrong.''

Hearing those words made Marinette feel like she had hope; as if she had been pulled back to life again. She did not want Luka to go so she just kept on embracing him. 

''I really messed up'', Chat thought as he stood still on the balcony seeing his only friend and lady being taken away from him. 

He jumped off the balcony detransformed and entered into the dupain-cheng Bakery.

''I can fix this'', he thought as he ran upstairs to Marinette's room opening the door. 

''Marinette I am sorry'', said Adrien

Both Luka and Marinette ended their hug and turned around to see the blonde standing there. 

''What do you want Adrien?!'', Luka asked with rage in his eyes 

Adrien noticed his anger and gulped walking closer to them.

''To apologize to Marinette'', he managed to say..

''An apology cannot fix it Adrien. Do you even know how your words hurt me miserably? It made me think I was worthless like I do not even who I am anymore'', Marinette sobbed crying harder on Luka's shoulders as the memories came crushing in her head. 

TO BE CONTINUED..