Venom and Pains-Episode 3

"What do you guys want", asked Alya as she threw eye daggers between Chloe and Lila.

 "This does not concern you reporter" said Chloe, ''We have a little warning for this piece of trash or should I say Maritrash"

"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH" screamed Alya,"WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOU WEIRDOS"

 "NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU BITCH", Lila practically screamed as she got ready to pounce on Alya.

 "I AM NOT THE BITCH YOU ARE" yelled Alya, "YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

    "Shut up reporter no one even cares about you" interrupted Chloe as she got closer to Marinette," Listen Marinette you better stay away from my Adrien cause you are a loser in his eyes"

 Pushing the blonde away from her face, Marinette said with both rage and anger, "I never said I was important in his eyes, I know I will forever be a nobody to him, but you know the difference between you and I chloe?"

 The blonde instantly filled up with rage and yelled," How dare you yell at me?!, And how dare you compare yourself to me?!, You are just a piece of trash that no one wants and will never love!"

 Those words really got to the bluenette she was both angry and sad at the same, some part of her felt like saying something, standing up for herself but she couldn't cause when she tried she got twisted toungue and tears began pouring out of her eyes.

 Unaware of what to do she just ran away as fast as she could from there. Her best friend screamed out to her but she never bothered looking back.

   The two ugly brats left Alya standing alone on the sidewalk alone outside of school looking for her bestfriend.

Meanwhile, the bluenette kept on running till she had accidentally bumped into someone. She slowly got up to have a glimpse of the person and it was...

TO BE CONTINUED