Dustin finally found the Kate Bush cassette and passed it over to Lucas quickly before trying to figure out what cassette to use for Adira before his eyes fell on her walkman which already had a cassette loaded into it, it was one of the many mixtapes that Billy had made for her.

Dustin quickly passed Adira's walkman to Eddie who ran it over to Adira and Steve. Steve let go of her and they quickly pulled the headphones over her ear and then opened the walkman and pulled out the cassette, flipping it over to see if the songs were written anywhere on the cassette, and luckily for them, the whole mix was written down in gold permanent ink

"Shit, what song is her favourite at the moment?" Eddie quickly asked Steve as they looked over the list.

"D-don't touch her you slimy shit!" Adira choked out as the vines around her neck began to tighten more and more, "don't you dare fucking touch her!"

Max shook in fear and whimpers fell from her mouth as she watched Vecna approach her, she tried to escape from the vines but she knew that there was nothing that she could do, she prayed that Adira would somehow manage to break out of her vines and save her, but she knew that there was nothing that Adira could do either.

"Which one, which one?" Eddie yelled, running his hands through his hair as he struggled to stay calm, but the tears wouldn't stop pouring down his cheeks and the insides of his palms were now bleeding from his nails digging into his palms. Steve grabbed the cassette from Eddie's hand and allowed his eyes to skim over the list one last time before one song seemed to stick out from the others

"Song 12," Steve quickly muttered out as he shoved the cassette back into the walkman and then forwarded it to tape 12 and pressed play. Dustin and Lucas quickly put Maxine's headphones on and pressed play almost at the same time and then they sat there praying that this was going to work.

Adira and Maxine were struggling against the vines when they suddenly heard two familiar songs. 'Running up that Hill' by Kate Bush and 'Take On Me' by A-ha and the two girls suddenly felt slightly stronger and more connected back to the normal world.

Adira's eyes teared at the songs, both songs were a reminder of Billy but now wasn't the time to think about that. She had to get Maxine out of there. But what Adira couldn't understand was why her music was playing in Maxine's mind just as loud as Maxine's did, it was like she hadn't just entered Maxine's mind, she had fully connected herself to it.

"MAX!" Lucas and Dustin called out helplessly as they tried to wake her up

"ADDY!" Steve cried out painfully as he shook her

"Adira come on, please wake up!" Eddie begged

Adira and Max managed to shimmy in their vines enough to turn their heads and look over towards where their voices were coming from and they noticed an opening where they could see a birdseye view of the cemetery and sunlight and in the middle were them and their friends, their friends who were begging for the two of them to wake up

"They cant help you two," Vecna told them both firmly before turning back to Max, "there is a reason you hide from them, Max. You belong here, with me and you have brought your own fate upon Adira too, you are the reason she will die. She came here to save you," Max tried to avoid eye contact with Vecna and look over at Adira who was trying to get out of the vines and help Max.

Adira felt useless which made her angry as she tried to break out of the vines, "Max we are in your mind! Try to take control, Maxine!" Adira called out to her. Max looked desperately between Adira and Vecna before glaring at the monster in front of her

"You're not really here," She choked out, struggling to talk as the vines pulled roughly against her neck

"Oh, but I am Max," Vecna replied and then began to raise his hand above Maxine's head, "I am," he recited and Adira suddenly felt the fear that Maxine was feeling shoot through her body, sending goosebumps along her skin and shivers down her spine

"NO! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Adira screamed out at the man and suddenly she finally built up enough strength to break out of the vines that were holding her. She fell to the ground with a loud thud, a great and sudden pain shot through her leg, she let out a cry of pain and gripped her ankle and shin for only a few short seconds before pushing through the pain and grabbing her knife off the ground.

Maxine suddenly lifted off the ground and began to levitate in front of them, she went higher and higher at a fast rate before stopping about 8 meters high in the air where none of them could reach her.

Eddie looked at Maxine for a short moment before bringing all of his attention back to Adira, praying that she wouldn't begin to levitate as well and turn out like Chrissy did. Adira wasn't lifted from the ground but she now had thick red blood pouring from both of her nostrils and her left ankle was swollen and bruised. She had cuts and all over her left leg, some were deep and some were only small.

Adira ran as fast as she could, ignoring the pain as she jumped up onto Vecna and stabbed him in the neck, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind and ripping out the blade before going to stab him in the neck again, however she was suddenly flung to the side and flew over into a mound of rubbel and wood.

The vines around Max loosened as Vecna doubled over and grabbed at his stab wound. Adira quickly got up and ran over to Maxine and pulled her up quickly. Maxine looked at Adira with wide eyes, "Addy, you have blood pouring out of your head," Maxine spat out in worry

"Badass huh? Alright time to run before Mr ugly ass booger man tries to kill us again," Adira quickly says and the girls began to run as fast as they could towards the opening where they could see their friends, begging them to wake up and snap out of their trance like states

The music only seemed to get louder as they ran. Vecna had stood back up and was suddenly trying to get the floating chunks of random shit to fall down on top of them as they ran. Maxine tripped over suddenly but Adira was quick to grab onto her arm and haul her up again and drag her along after her, "c'mon Maxie, we're almost there!" Adira cried out as they used all the remaining energy they had left to get to the exit.

They finally made it to the light and then everything went dark.