Die Another Day: Intro

Ever since I could remember, I've been a wanted man. I was born wanted. My parents worked for the US Secret Service, until they died when I was little, while trying to save my sister Rachel from North Korean agents. They thought that my sister had the sun medallion which they are looking for. We don't know why they want it, other than the fact it's worth millions because of its rarity. They already have the moon medallion which goes hand in hand with the sun medallion, but for what reason, I don't know. But the moon medallion and sun was both mine. They belonged in my family. They originally belonged to my great grandfather who found both of them and put them in the museum before the government took ownership of them. I had never been told the reason behind why the medallions were so important to everyone. Everyone just thought I was a kid who wouldn't understand and only get in the way.  

My sister was five when she was taken from me and I was eleven when my parents died. I was mortified when they told me that they weren't going after my sister. To them, she was a small loss and wasn't worth getting any more people killed or injured over. We didn't even know if she was dead or alive, but they presumed her as dead. It hurt greatly to know that I was going to be without my family. I had no family outside of my parents and sister. That's why I was also kidnapped a month ago. I was sneaking around outside of their building, trying to get caught. I was knocked out by chloroform when they found me and when I woke up, I calmed that I couldn't remember a thing, and because I didn't try escaping or fighting with them, stupidly, they allowed me to stay and train under their command. But to me, commands were so over rated. I was breaking a command just by going and looking for my sister. I did what I had to do these days, just to get my sister back. If they thought that I was just a kid that would only get in the way, they could think again. I was taking things into my own hands from now on, especially if it had anything to do with what was felt of my family. I didn't care for the fact that they thought Rachel was dead, either way I was going to find out.  

My name is Jacob Black, and I'm an agent for United States Secret Service.