Shaoshang sighed silently.  This is also the source of her headache. If she knew this earlier, she would not have been so ruthless just now.

Zhai Lu said, "Don't be afraid, if anyone comes to find trouble for the lady, let's close the palace gate!"

Shao Shang looked at his fingers and said distressedly: "It's a pity that my nails are so well cared for, just dyed flower juice. Ouch, oh, Zhai, don't cut them all, leave me more, I'll have them in the future.  stay long."

The Empress Dowager Xuan also stared at her fingers: "It's better to cut them short. You keep your nails, how to do woodwork, and how to draw with charcoal."

Shaoshang clenched his fist under his sleeve, and said with a calm expression, "Then I won't do it. There are craftsmen in the palace, and there are the best craftsmen in the world. What else can I show off?"

The Empress Dowager Xuan was silent for a moment: "Don't say anything else, how long have you not played the flute, while your nails are all cut today, let me play a tune--don't make excuses that there are the best musicians in the palace."

The young merchant had no choice, so he had to send the palace maid to his house to fetch it. Because he didn't practice for a long time, his fingers trembled when he pressed the sound hole, and the melody he blew out was even more desolate and unintelligible.

Shao Shang put down the green bamboo piccolo, and the palace was silent for a long time.

Empress Dowager Xuan sighed deeply, Shao Shang asked why, Empress Dowager Xuan murmured, "I'm thinking, am I wrong..."

Shao Shang was puzzled, but he still comforted him: "Don't be annoyed, Niangniang, I will practice playing the flute when I go back. My aunt said that I am very talented in this way. I can teach it and learn it well. You can rest assured.  I'll play it to you again in a few days, and keep it as good as before."

The Empress Dowager Xuan smiled noncommittally.

……

Queen Yue's banquet was really exciting. Since the ladies promised the second princess not to speak out, they would not deliberately spread the word.  .

Two-thirds of the witnesses shook off the stories that night. Mrs. Dayue Hou was more mature and prudent. She told her husband two days late, and was complained by Dayue Hou.  The injury seems to have been scratched out, and Yuhou and the second brother laughed so strangely. You too, if you didn't tell me earlier, I could only laugh at the side. "

Touching his conscience, he said that Huo Budo really did not intend to embarrass the young merchants. However, Tian Ling has been resisted unprecedentedly recently, and some commanders of surnamed soldiers have begun to gather the crowd to make a riot, coercing the people to make a big presence.  At this time, it was difficult for him to quit the court, and the injury on his face could not be concealed.

Although the emperor knew everything, he didn't say anything. He just looked at the adopted son's face with interest. The prince's eyes widened and he asked why.  So Huo Budo lied very seriously: "This minister was riding carelessly and was scratched by a branch when he fell."

The prince didn't believe that he was beaten to death. It was his cousin Jian Liangdi who told him the truth. He was so angry that he went to Yong'an Palace to find the responsible person to file a civil injury lawsuit, but he was held back by the fourth prince.

"Brother Huang, my good brother, please save it." Although the fourth prince has a straighter temperament, he has already married and started a family, "Zisheng's good deeds are at a critical juncture, don't be self-defeating."