Yuan Shendao: "Zhang Yao is indeed a narrow-minded person, and he actually cares about a weak young man. It is no wonder that even if his martial arts are extraordinary, His Majesty doesn't look down on him."

"The King of the East Sea was worried about Huo Buxuan, but Huo Buxuan reassured him in the letter, saying that although Liang Guo's gang of bandits were few in number, they came from the same clan, and they were closely related to each other, linked by blood, and worked together;  Although there are many people, the rabble from the south and the north gathers together in one place, gathered for profit, and will disperse when the profit is exhausted.”

Yuan Shen noticed the details: "When was that letter written?"

"The two groups of people just left the capital not far away."

"That is to say, as early as Your Majesty intended them to go to suppress the bandits, Huo Budo had already inquired about the situation of the two bandit villages."

"Exactly."

Yuan Shen stroked his sleeves and pondered.

Shao Shang continued: "Then the situation turned out as Huo Budo expected, Zhang Yao was unable to attack for a long time, and his troops suffered heavy casualties, but Huo Budo took the bandit stronghold lightly after some disintegration...  Several of the heads of the bandits were cut off by their own people in order to atone for their crimes."

Yuan Shen frowned: "...It's a coincidence. If Zhang Ye was not a narrow-minded person, and if the two sides didn't fight, I don't know what the outcome would be."

"Don't worry, what you've been waiting for will come in two years." Shaoshang said angrily, "At that time, His Majesty had just taken down Longdi and wanted to chase down a few scattered deserters, and I don't know if there were people who were not used to Huo Busu.  , he actually asked him to chase the deserter from the brother of the enemy chieftain. It is a pity that Huo Busu himself had just come down from a tragic battle.  A soldier is a soldier of the same clan and clan."

Yuan Shen remembered, his face darkened: "I know about this, Huo Budo caught up with the defeated soldiers, fought bloody battle to the end without saying a word, and finally returned to the camp with the head of the enemy chief, and was raised in Cui Hou's house for half a year.  The injury is good."

At that time, the emperor was very distressed, and deliberately suppressed the rewards and rewards of certain people when discussing merit, thinking that it was to vent his anger on the adopted son; however, it was also because of this head-to-head battle to the death that the courtiers had not yet reached the crown at that time. Huo Budoubt  Looking at him with admiration, they all said, "General Huo Chong has a successor," and ignored Ling Yi.

Shaoshang nodded: "Now you understand, he dares to cut off with the Luo family suddenly, either because he has left behind and the Luo family does not dare to turn his back on him, or he will go out and ignore it, and he is not afraid of feuding with the Luo family."

"What on earth are you trying to say?" Yuan Shen was suspicious.

Shaoshang said: "Similarly, if he dares to suddenly ask me to quit my relationship with you, either he has made up his mind, or he is planning to go out of his way. Master Yuan, how are you going to deal with it?"

Yuan Shen was sullen: "Am I still afraid of him!"

"If the former is okay, your Yuan family is not a vegetarian, and besides, your heart is not less than that of Huo Budo, I am afraid that it is the latter, he will be shameless, and the city will be full of trouble, and people will point at you,  What should you do?" Few men are willing to be the protagonists of the scandal, let alone the male supporting roles who are suspected to be covered in green clouds.