"You are talking nonsense!" The fifth prince slapped the feather fan on his leg and glared at him.

Shao Shang squinted at him: "Yes, the Fifth Highness clearly saw that the three of us had something to say, so he just squeezed into the carriage, and you told Your Majesty that it was just a coincidence, did you read His Majesty's letter?"

The face of the fifth prince changed a few times, and he gritted his teeth: "Okay, you are not benevolent and I am not righteous..." He smiled at Huo Budo, "Eleven, there is something you may not know yet, I can't watch it.  You're in the dark..."

Shaoshang's eyelids twitched, and he shouted badly in his heart, Yuan Shen still didn't know why, so the fifth prince had already continued, "Eleventh Lang, did you know that Cheng Shaoshang once asked the East Sea King for a kiss?!  She asked her eldest brother to marry her!"

Yuan Shen's face sank, thinking about how the fifth prince knew about this; Shao Shang groaned in his heart, holding his forehead in his hands.

The fifth prince was triumphant: "What? Eleven Lang, you didn't expect it! Cheng Shaoshang would actually do such a thing, it's a strange story in the world..."

   "and after?"

"Ah?" The fifth prince was taken aback.

Huo Budo didn't change his face, and patiently asked again: "What happened later. Did the King of the East Sea didn't agree, or did he regret it halfway through?"

The fifth prince was dumbfounded: "Uh, the eldest brother didn't agree..."

Huo Budo nodded and stared sideways at the girl.

Shao Shang was flustered when he saw it, he grabbed Yuan Shen's arm beside him, and loudly said: "Five Highness, don't be self-righteous, you think I'm afraid people say this! I do it, I'm not afraid people say it!  Well, I told Shan Jian about this long ago, Your Highness, don't waste your time..." Having said that, her eyes moved around with a guilty conscience, and she didn't know what she was afraid of.

"Shao Shang, why do you act like this. As far as I know, not only do you dislike the King of the East Sea, but you even have a lot of criticism." Huo Budo's expression was calm, not even the slightest bit surprised or annoyed.

Shao Shang snorted and turned his head away with a forceful pretence: "This matter has nothing to do with you!"

Yuan Shenshi was almost pulled over by the girl, but fortunately he supported the car wall in time; he looked helplessly at his fiancée and sighed: "Before, the Queen Mother Huai'an was not in good health, and she said that she would feel at ease after watching the young merchant get married; so the young merchant went to  I'm looking for a marriage partner." After speaking, he glared at the girl in dissatisfaction.

Huo Buxuan sighed: "That's true. Shaoshang sees that the King of the East Sea is gentle, gentle and kind, and that he can continue to serve the Queen Mother after marriage, so I propose to him." Although he did not defend Shaoshang before,  However, I guess it is eight | nine is not far from ten.

The fifth prince was very dissatisfied with Huo Budo's reaction: "Eleven Lang didn't say a word to her. Although the ancients also had poems in which women took the initiative to express their feelings, women are still more dignified and elegant..."

"It's enough, Your Royal Highness!" Shao Shang glared at him bitterly.

The fifth prince turned a blind eye - in fact, there was a secret between the two of them, and he was sure that Cheng Shaoshang would not dare to tell it.

"If you want to blame the young businessman, I should also blame it." Yuan Shen said coldly, "As long as I don't mind, why should the fifth prince be a villain." In fact, this time he did not object to the fifth prince shaking up this matter, saying  It's despicable, he now wants to be disappointed with Cheng Shaoshang.