the message

i messaged the girl and i just started to catch up with her. i actually found out i was in love with her and i never fell out of it. then she told me she had a girlfriend. it absolutely broke me, but i understood and stopped flirting with her, but she continued. i eventually told her to choose me or the girl because i was getting mixed signals. she told me that she loved her and i'm not gonna lie, it hurt. she always told me how much she loved me and wanted a future with me. but again, i understood and stopped talking to her as much. a couple weeks went by and she saw me in school and talked to me, we started talking again and we met up in the bathroom after our last class and she kissed me. i knew it was wrong and i stopped talking to her , completely. a month or so passes and she handed me a note while i was going to my sixth period. i read it and i almost cried. it read the words "i'm sorry for everything i miss you" etc. but i forget the rest. i started talking to her again and she started telling me about the sex dreams she had about us, i ended up inviting her girlfriend over and telling her everything the girlfriend broke up with her. that broke our friendship completely. she didn't talk to me for months and her and the girl ended up getting back together, i was shocked because after everything i told the girl with proof she still went back. the other day i found out they broke up and i told my friend to add her to our facetime call. when she joined we clicked again and i fell for her all over again. and then my ex texted me.