Prologue: A War Between Past and Future

The time is now 3:00 in the afternoon, Ivy woke up after she was unconscious, but survived. Her job in T.O.T.S. was Aircraft Marshalling, a person who prepares before they takeoff. She would use any weapon or a Mecha to defend against any threat. No wonder how the allies knew that it was there before.

Ivy: Pip and Freddy, the runway's clear. You're cleared to land. 

Radio Operator: Perfect. The group needed your assistance like you.

Ivy: (in robotic voice speaking Japanese) Arigato. (goes back to normal) So, where are we?

Sagar: You always learn better, yeah? While we still can.

Ivy: Nora was able to learn that way?

Nora: (in Japanese) Hai. We're about to check here one out.

Sagar: What are we waiting for? Time is just fast!

They observed Pip, Freddy, and Captain Beakman's conversation.

Sagar: What is she talking about?

Ivy: Can you hear that? Whatever what is he talking about, we assess.

Nora: That's was questionable to Pip says this........

System Operator: No, wait. Time Machine is compromised. 

Radio Operator: Uh oh. That's not something Captain Beakman hears every day as an operator. 

Military Soldier: Do you?

Tech Expert: The parts! These parts were for that machine. But there will be a delayed repair now. 

Nora: We do not have enough parts here. When breaktime's over, we're going to do the same thing.

Sagar: There will be the same thing, but we will find out what is happening here in the future.

Tech Soldier: We'll see.

Nora: I'll be on the watch.

2 hours later before the threat was imminent.

Ivy: It's time. Aircraft- I mean Stork Marshalling for the Junior Fliers!

Radio Operator: Okay. Let's do this!

An alert on the long-range radar system during the announcement.

Radar Operator: Attention all personnel! Long-range radar systems have received all data due to satellite systems online via command base. An unknown creature has been spotted in Iceberg Ally and allied drones have more time to scan the enemy, and have been seen flying in the sky.

Ivy: What? Delayed?!

Radio Operator: What's going on?

Radar Operator alerting everyone: Allied reinforcements are waiting for further intel until the threat warning system right now will sensor to engage to a critical level.

Sagar: This means, you have extended delay for today!

Radar operator on alert: Please remain system on standby.

Nora: At least we can prepare yourselves now so we can defend.

Tech Soldier: What else we can do? 

Military Soldier: Should we know that we are undercover? We will see about that.

Nora: Okay then!

They must prepare and arm themselves for the worst

Nora: This beam rifle can able to shoot down at a distance.

Tech Operator: You'll figure this one out.

Radio Operator: I will set the radio to One-Four.

Sagar: Very well then. Assess the situation now.

Ivy was watching on the lookout

Tech Soldier: I saw a very big detected on my radar so much. Huh? That's no threat gauge going high. That's something I do not want to see----

Tech Soldier was alerted but knocked out and moved out of danger. 

Ivy: Look outside, everyone! There is only one I can sort this one out!

Tech Soldier: What was that, Ivy?

When Ivy scanned the enemy and launched the drone camera, seeing her determined. Watched the pterosaurs as they landed and drank from the pond.

Ivy: What in the world was that?! 

Tech Soldier: We should alert everyone! But we should engage at will if we must do that! The PLM and NPAA will be coming right through us.

Ivy alerted everyone by showing their screens as an early warning system

Ivy: This will set off as they alert when the threat is on the way. Move out!

Everyone: Following your lead!

[To Be Continued. Get ready.]