Realization and the Final blow

(A slightly long chapter for all my beautiful readers...thank you for waiting🙃Don't forget to like and comment too😛✌🏼❤️)

Rohit entered in his room and closed the door, his whole body shaking with fury, fear and disbelief. He can't believe....he just can't believe what just happened. He sat down on his bed and when his phone rang and he spotted that familiar unknown number, he picked it up fumingly and lashed out all his angers.

"YOU!! HOW...HOW DARE YOU!! YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW?? YOU....YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL VIRAT, YOU PSYCHO BASTARD!! YOU...YOU PROMISED NOT TO HARM HIM!! THE REASON, WHY I DID EVERYTHING AS YOU SAID WAS....YOU PROMISED YOU WON'T EVER HARM HIM OR MY FAMILY!! AND NOW YOU DARED....I SWEAR...I..I WILL KILL YOU IN MY HAND...IF..IF YOU EVER DARE TO HURT VIRAT!! I SWEAR IT!!!"

"Relax Rohit!! Stop being too dramatic. I've only sent one of my men to stop you, from telling Virat everything. If he got angry on you for your betrayal and 'accidentally' pushed Virat from balcony, then it's not my mistake, is it??"

That person replied in a cool tone. Rohit's anger slowly turned into disbelief and fear.

"You!! How...how did you know....i was planning to tell him everything?? Are...are you spying on us??"

That person laughed, clearly enjoying Rohit's discomfort.

"Seriously Rohit!! You thought i will just keep a blind eye on your activities and will let you do whatever you want to?? What do you thought, I'm a fool?? That I'll believe you will never disclose it all to Virat or anybody else?? Huh??"

That person said while laughing and in the next moment, he spoke in a icy voice.

"This was just a demo, Rohit....if you'll try to do it again....i affraid your bestfriend won't be alive to hear your explanation anymore. Don't ever dare to go against my wish...the only reason why i didn't harmed Virat yet is you're doing everything i wanted to....you're doing your job of destroying Virat the way i wanted to...this time i didn't even tried to harm Virat and you panicked this much....if you'll dare to betray me again....you'll be responsible for everything that'll happen to Virat and your family. This is....the final warning. Stay in your limits. Or you might regret it!!"

He hung up. Rohit stared at his phone blankly and after sometimes smiled. A painful, bitter one.

"He was definitely right.....he's indeed destined to suffer alone....No one will come to save him.... No one!!"

♡♡♡

"Wh....what???"

Phone slipped from virat's hands, as he stared at jassi with disbelief. Rohan's voice still ringing in the room through the loud speaker.

"Virat....Virat I'm really sorry....but i tried. I tried everything i could....still i didn't found anything suspicious. The only calls he's receiving is either professionals or his family members. But....not a single unknown number called him...at lease not in last 5 days...and all the previous ones in last 3 months were either accidental or spams. Nor did he received any threat messages...i checked it...but i got nothing....which clearly means...."

"That He...he's doing it all at his own...."

Virat whispered to himself and looked at jassi brokenly.

"Jassi!! He's....he's doing it all at his own...Jassi it..it can't be true...no i can't...i can't take it Jassi...i..could never accept it...my heart could never accept this...jassi do something Jassi....i don't know what to do!!What...what to believe!! Do something Jassi!! Please...."

It took jassi a moment to recover from the sudden wave of shock and disbelief. He..he's not ready yet to accept that his Ro bhaiya....will ever do something like this. He...he can't...he can't let anyone prove his Ro bhaiya as the culprit. He..he can't let his Cheeku and Ro bhaiya fall apart like this...he must have to do something. There's....there's definitely something wrong...they're clearly missing something. But...but what??