"You're here, Did Dani leave already?." Sana asked as she cutely eating her ice cream.

"She's gone." Tzuyu said as she seated beside Sana. "I didn't know she will go there. She call Mom." Tzuyu said but Sana didn't respond. "Are you mad? I swear I didn't  she will coming earlier."

"I'm not mad." Sana said.

"Are you sure, you seems mad earlier."

"I'm just irritated, I don't want us to fight that's why I decided to leave the house."

Tzuyu gently touch Sana's face. "I'm sorry.."

"You don't need to say sorry. I understand."

"Thank you, but still I'm sorry. I will going to meet Dani tomorrow and I will tell everything to her. I'm also planning to tell everything to Mom tomorrow."

"Really??."

"Yeah. I'm ready on whatever will going to happen. Don't worry because." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand. "I will never letting go of your hand."

"Komawo, Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"After that we can be able to go back to Korea. Our life will going back to normal and we don't  need to hide  anymore."

"I'm always looking forward to that :) .."

-

South Seoul, Korea

Dahyun, Momo together with Mina and Chaeyoung are having a dinner..

They hangout together this morning since Mina doesn't have any schedule at that day.

"I wish Sana and Tzuyu is here." Momo pout. "I already miss them." She added.

"Me too Momo Unnie." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't worry, I will call Tzuyu later." Dahyun said.

"Really???."

"Yes, I will ask Sana Unnie too.."

"Komawo, Sana isn't responding to us." Momo said.

"Maybe they are just busy Momo ~ Chan."

"Don't worry we will contact Tzuyu later." Chaeyoung said.

-

3 Days Later

Evening, Mrs.Minatozaki is cooking for their dinner. Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her.

"Are you hungry??? The food is almost done.."

"I just wanna say thank you mom.."

"Thank you? For what?."

"For everything. For taking care of me, for giving me life even though you're not my biological mom. You made me feel that I'm your daughter."

"I'm always happy having you my daughter Tzuyu. Your dad and I are always proud of you."

"Mom.."

"Mmmm???."

"I wanna tell you something. I mean mean me and Sana, we have something to tell you."

"What is it???." Mrs.Minatozaki asked, as she looks at Sana sitting and watching them.

"Uhmmm..." Sana looks at Tzuyu.

"Mom, can we talk at the living room?."

"Okay? You guy's are making me feel nervous."

The brought Mrs.Minatozaki at the living room before they seated beside each other.

"Okay, so tell me. What is it you wanna tell?."

"M-Mom.." Tzuyu nervous her heart is starts racing but she took all the courage for Sana. She hold the latter 's hand before she looks Mrs.Minatozaki directly through her eyes..

Mrs.Minatozaki saw how Tzuyu hold Sana's hand. She's confused on what's happening but she waited Tzuyu to speak.

"Sana and I.."

"Sana and you are what?."

"Sana?." Mrs.Minatozaki confusedly asked..

Tzuyu looks at Sana as she feel that Sana's hand are starting to get cold..

"Tzuyu, look me in the eyes and tell me. What's going on between with you and your sister."

"I-I love her Mom."

"You love her? Of course. You love her." Mrs.Minatozaki smile.

"Not being my sister. Mom, I love her romantically. I'm in love with Sana Unnie."

Mrs.Minatozaki's smile suddenly fades away after hearing those words  from Tzuyu.

xxxxxxx