Chapter 11

"Momo ~ ya, why you looks so happy?." Jihyo asked, they are in Nayeon's flower shop and they are helping the latter to arrange some flowers.

"Because Dahyunie is coming home." Nayeon answer.

"Daebak, really? Whoah. How about Chaeyoung?."

"She will stay in US, she doesn't want to here." Momo said.

"Why?."

"I don't know, Dahyun told me that Chaeyoung and her girlfriend broke up last month so she doesn't want to go back here."

"Ohhhh.."

"Invite Dahyun, we will go to Jeju." Nayeon suggested.

"I will Unnie."

"How about Sana? Is she going?." Jihyo asked.

"I told her that Nayeon Unnie is inviting us but she told me that she will going to check her schedule first."

"She doesn't want to go.."

"Obviously." Jihyo sadly said. "We didn't treat her properly since she marry Kenshi. I feel like I'm a bad person already."

"Jihyo ~ ah, I feel bad as well but she need to realize that what she didn to Tzuyu was wrong."

"I think she realizes it since start, Nayeon Unnie." Momo said..

"What do you mean?."

"I know Sana, I know her well. She's not happy Unnie. It's obvious. She sacrifice her happiness for her Dad. Beside, Who would be happy if you were married to someone you don't love. Sana is now paying the price, she stuck herself in a person she doesn't love. It's obvious that she still love Tzuyu, I can feel it."

"Me too." Jihyo said. "When she went to the bar, I saw her stealing glances to Tzuyu. I can see that there's a longing through her eyes." She added.

"Tsk, That Jeongyeon. She's too much already."

"Don't blame Jeongyeon if she acted rude to Sana. We know how much she loves Sana she treated Sana like her own sister but suddenly Sana disappoint her because of her decision." Momo said.

"Sana is also having a hard time." Nayeon sadly said..

-

Meanwhile, It's been 3 days already since Tzuyu and Sana didn't start talking. Tzuyu completely distance herself already after they talk.

Tzuyu is currently working when one the staff went to her office.

"Ms.Chou, your car is here."

"Really???."

"Yes, It's outside. You can check it."

"Okay, thank you."

Tzuyu leave some paperwork's on her table as she was excited to see her New car..

When she enter the elevator, she there's some employees inside.

"Really? She didn't get the C.I Enterprise?."  One of the employee said..

"Yes, Ms.Bae went here but she didn't sign Ms.Minatozaki's proposal."

"This is a big loss for Ms.Minatozaki."

"I heard that the company is facing bankruptcy, I don't know if it's true but that's what I heard."

"The company is facing bankruptcy.." Tzuyu mumbled..

-

"Ms.Chou here's your car. Sorry if we deliver it late."

"No, it's alright.." Tzuyu said as she starts checking the car.