Silenced [PART 2]

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, His name is cheese sandwich." She said with a grin. now her cheeks were crimson. Rainbow giggled. 

"That's so cute, I'm happy for you both." Rainbow wrote. She looked up at Pinkie and smiled at her. 

"Thanks." Pinkie replied, still grinning. 

"Oh my gosh, is that the girl who hasn't found their soulmate yet?" They heard a voice say. They turned around and saw three girls standing in front of them. Aria, Adagio and Sonata. 

"What are you three doing here?" Pinkie asked. She wasn't happy to see them three. They were called "The Dazzlings". They were well known around the school. They weren't considered popular kids because all they like to do is push people around, so a lot of people stayed away from them. 

"What do you think we're doing?" Aria scoffed. "I don't even know why you're speaking to me, whatever my sister said had nothing to do with you." Aria added. 

"Um actually, it does. If you're here to talk about my friend then you can leave."

"Right. She hasn't done anything to you. She can't even speak!" Fluttershy jumped in. 

"Oh that's right, She hasn't found her soulmate yet." Adagio said. She chuckled. "Might as well get used to writing on paper, it's not like you're gonna find your soulmate anytime soon." Adagio said. Rainbow frowned and looked at the floor. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy looked at Rainbow, then each other. They turned back to the Dazzlings after that.

"You don't know that!" Pinkie said. "It may take time, but eventually she will find her soulmate." Pinkie said. Aria, Adagio and Sonata laughed at Pinkie as if she was telling a hilarious joke, which she wasn't. Pinkie just looked away from them, not saying another word. 

"You guys think this is a joke?? How cruel of you! Who knows, even though you all are speaking one of you probably doesn't even have a soulmate yet." Fluttershy scolded. 

"How about you worry about yourself!" Sonata yelled.

"Doesn't look like you're doing anything close to that." Fluttershy said, crossing her arms. "Then again, ya'll came over here first. You guys were not thought about."

"Sure wasn't." Pinkie jumped. 

"That's really kind that ya'll are speaking for your little friend here, but I'm pretty sure she's capable enough to write what she wants to say to us." Aria said with a black-hearted grin. Rainbow wanted to say something to them, she really did. But too bad she couldn't, her friends had to speak for her. 

"Hey! Leave her alone." Another voice was suddenly heard. This time, It was unfamiliar. It was a southern accent, so Rainbow immediately knew that it was possible for that person to be a cowgirl.

"Ugh, Relax Jack it's just a joke." Aria chuckled.

"Personally-" 

"Pinkie! Stop persuading this argument!" Fluttershy said.

"Sorry, I had too. Because I wouldn't tolerate that disrespect." 

"It's Applejack." Applejack growled.

   Rainbow Dash smiled. Her name was Applejack, she liked that name. Apples must be her favorite fruit, it's in her name after all. She is really pretty too. Her eyes, her hair, her freckles. her skin. Just everything. 

"None of what you guys said was a joke Aria, making fun of someone because they can't speak yet isn't something people normally joke about."  Fluttershy said. Applejack's eyes widened a little, she looked at Aria.

"Aria, weren't you in her shoes once?" Applejack asked, raising an eyebrow. Rainbow, Pinkie and Fluttershy looked at each other. Then they looked at Aria.

"What?!" Pinkie and Fluttershy said. 

"What?? You-"

"That's what everybody was saying. I know it's not good to believe what you hear, but one of my friends that has been here longer than me said that and I know my friend wouldn't lie to me like that." Applejack explained. 

"You know, you didn't have to keep it a secret. It's okay to tell the truth you know?" Pinkie said. Rainbow, Applejack and Fluttershy nodded. 

"Ugh, don't talk to me. But this isn't over! Let's go girls." Aria said, walking away from the four teens. Adagio and Sonata followed behind her. 

"You guys okay?" Applejack asked, sounding unhypocritical. Rainbow, Pinkie and Fluttershy nodded.

"Yeah, we're okay now. Thank you for what you did." Pinkie said with a smile. Fluttershy and Rainbow smiled as well.

"No problem. I wasn't gonna let them treat you guys like that, that wasn't cool." Applejack said. Finally, she gave herself the opportunity to look at the girl that got bullied by those girls. She was shocked. She couldn't believe she didn't realize how beautiful she was before. Her eyes were a beautiful color called magenta, her hair was all the colors. Which was really unique, she never met someone with Rainbow hair before. The way she smiled was really fascinating.

Hey, my name is Applejack." Applejack smiled. Rainbow wrote down in the notebook she still had in her hand. When she was done, she showed it to Applejack.

"That's a nice name. I'm Rainbow Dash." Is what the paper said. Applejack looked up at Rainbow Dash and smiled, even her name suited her. 

"Well, it was nice meeting ya. I'll see ya around?" Applejack said. Rainbow nodded, still smiling.

"Alright."

To be continued...