Stolen Love [PART 4]

Today was the day Pinkie was hosting a party, Just for fun. Nothing really important about. Only Important thing to Pinkie is that her friends come and everyone that goes to the party has fun. Of course everybody was gonna have fun. Almost everyone, Applejack wasn't gonna have fun. Because bad news, Fluttershy was gonna be there. Well, It was only bad news to her. She just all of the sudden hated when Fluttershy hangs out with her. Could it be, Love? Nah, It can't be. Applejack doesn't have a crush on Rainbow, right? She shook her head, these silly thoughts are stopping her from concentrating from what she was doing. Which was driving. When she arrived to Pinkie's Party, She got out of her car and opened the door. There was a medium amount of people here so far. And only some of her friends were here. Rarity, Sunset, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Of course. She immediately smiled when she seen Rainbow Dash. And Rainbow Immediately smiled when she seen Applejack. That's cheesy but it was possible. It was nothing new. Applejack walked up to Rainbow Dash and sat next to her. 

Applejack: "Hey Dash!" 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Apples, How are you?" Rainbow asked with a smile. When Rainbow called her Apples. Her usual nickname, It gave her butterflies for some odd reason. It never happened before, But it just did. That's really odd. Rainbow seemed to notice that Applejack was thinking. But without hesitating, She tucked Applejack's hair behind her ears. Just to get her attention, She kinda regretted doing that right after words. But it was worth it in her perspective. Kinda. Then Applejack snapped out of her thoughts because of Rainbow's Actions. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey, I noticed you were thinking. You okay?" Rainbow asked in a soft voice. Applejack had gotten butterflies again and blushed. She didn't want to but she couldn't control it. Rainbow giggled lightly. 

Rainbow Dash: "I can see you blushing, Don't hide it from me." Rainbow teased.

Applejack: "N-No...I-I'm not blushing!" She stuttered.

Rainbow Dash: "Stop lying, I know you're blushing. I can see it. But seriously, Are you okay?"

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm okay. Why you ask?" Applejack asked, Rainbow sighed. 

Rainbow Dash: "Well I mean, I guess I was just...Worried. I had asked you how were you and it looked like you went into thoughts. So I got concerned a little bit." Rainbow exclaimed, Worried? Worried about what? Since when Was Rainbow ever this worried about Applejack. She was only thinking. Well In Applejack's perspective, she thought she was thinking stupid. 

Applejack: "Well, I'm good. I wasn't thinking about anything important." Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack. Tell me." Rainbow said sternly. Applejack shook her head.

Applejack: "Rainbow, It's nothing. I wasn't thinking about anything important. Honest." Applejack said, Rainbow sighed and nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "If you say so." She said, But she kept her smile. Applejack smiled back. 

"Hey Rainbow." A Soft voice had said. Applejack knew exactly who that was. Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh Hey Fluttershy." She said back. 

Fluttershy: "Hey Applejack, How are you guys doing?" Fluttershy asked.

Applejack: "Hey Fluttershy. And I'm doing great, Thank you." Applejack said with no emotion. Fluttershy had sat next to Rainbow Dash, Which made Applejack upset. But she couldn't be jealous right? Or was she? She kept denying it, She didn't know how she felt at this point. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Applejack! Why's the long face??" Pinkie asked with a grin. Applejack shrugged.

Applejack: "Nothing, I'm fine." Applejack said with no emotion. Pinkie skipped up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Pinkie Pie: "Hey, Don't lie to me. You're terrible at lying. Which is a good thing because, You're honest. So, What's wrong?" Pinkie asked, Applejack chuckled weakly. 

Applejack: "I'm fine, Pinkie. Everything is fine." Applejack said, Slightly frowning. 

Pinkie Pie: *sigh* "If you say so, Applejack. Just know you can talk to me if something is wrong." Pinkie said before skipping away. Applejack had glanced at Fluttershy and Rainbow. They were just talking, It's like Applejack wasn't even there. It made Applejack even more upset. So she just decided to get up and just leave. She doubted that she would notice that. But surprisingly, She did. Including the rest of her friends. And some other people. 

Derpy: "Hey, Is Applejack Okay?" Derpy asked in a curious and worried tone. 

Sunset Shimmer: "I'm Not Sure What's Wrong, But there's gotta be something that's wrong with her." Sunset said. Rainbow got up and just ran out of Pinkie's house without informing anything to anyone. Not even Fluttershy. She was determined to go see if her best friend was okay.

                                                                                      To be continued...

Sorry this was shorter than I thought, I have to do something so I cut it short. I would've finished it right after I was finished doing what I'm suppose to do but I wanted to get it published before doing it. But yeah, I hope you enjoyed it! Part 5 coming soon! :)