" Bat fight "

Y/NS POV

"Woah.." i utter in disbelief ,i am back into the Upside down,back into hell.

"You ready pretty boy?" I say looking at Eddie as he brushes his hair out of his face.

"No,but do i have a choice?" He voice's while gripping the oar tightly.

"Nope" i assume running up to Nancy and Robin,alongside fighting for Steves life.

S M A C K

"Hey there" Nancy adds,smacking the small creature away from Steves flesh.

Robin steps on the monster,giving Nance a chance to bury her oar right into it, and she doesn't hesitate.

Me and Eddie are back to back fighting the creatures,striking them as the fly away,scared.

"Eddie look out!" I shout alarming Eddie,he ducks.

And i beat the shit out of that monster.

"Eat shit!" I whale pushing the oar deeper into the creatures tiny body, i grunt looking back at Eddie, i break the Oar in half throwing one at Steve incase he needs protection.

Eddie starts swinging left and right,hitting every tiny creature that makes its way to him.

"FUCK"

"Eddie!" I shriek, while the Creature wraps its tail around my throat,choking me,Eddie turns around,his eyes burning with anger, he grabs the creature by its tail,freeing my neck,he starts smacking it to ground,hard,i run up to him with my broken oar and dig it into the creature.

"Anymore of them come near you,and they will never see the light again" Eddie says,stroking the mark that has been left on my neck softly.

His touch,his protectiveness,his facial expression's when the creature was choking me,him in general is just.

"Uh hey guys!..a little help here!" Robin yelps trying to get the monster away from Nance.

I push the broken oar into the creature,ripping it in half.

"Steve!" Robin yells in relief.

"Jesus christ" Eddie screams,throwing the oar onto the floor as it clatters.

"Are you okay?" Nancy blurts out while Steve tries to catch his breath.

"Well,they took about a pound of flesh" Steve implies with a grunt. "But other than that,...yeah never better"

"Uhh do you think these bats have rabies?" Robin adds staring at the dead bat.

"What?"

"Its just that rabies are like my number one fear,and i think we should get you to a doctor..soon!, because once the symptoms set in,its too late.you're already dead"

Robin is freaking out.

CREATURES CHITTERING

"Not those shitheads again" i voice,while Eddie stands in front of me.

He is protecting me,he cares about me,but in a different way,in a 'more than friends' type of way.

Hopefully,i am right.

"All right,there's not many,we can take em" i speak gripping the wooden spear tighter. "Right?"

SWARM CHITTERING

"You were saying? Robin gulps.