" Freaks on the lose "

Y/NS POV

It was 3 am , me and Eddie were sitting next to each other, sleepy and hungry.

"Is there anymore food in this dumb shed" i said turning to Eddie with my head against the wall.

He turns to me with sleepy eyes , "i don't think so.." he lets out a yawn, "let me check for you"

Check for me,he will check for ME

My face feels hot but my hands cold,i feel my cheeks going red.I know that i look flustered right now and i am hoping he wont notice.

"Nope" Eddie says closing the cabinets as he comes to sit next to me, his eyes heavy and tiered, his body not being able to hold itself still.

I can feel my eyes getting heavy too , i let out a yawn as i turn to face Eddie only to be met by a sleeping Eddie Munson.

He looks so calm,these thoughts are constantly haunting my mind.

I push a strand of his bushy beautiful hair back, i rest my head on his shoulders which causes him to rest his on mine.

I love this feeling,i love feeling him,i love feeling his presence,i love being near you Eddie Munson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDDIES POV

I feel my eyes opening to a bright shine of light,i look at the window and see that it's already morning,i feel somebodies head resting on my right shoulder,y/n.

My beautiful y/n

Well i wish that were true.

I stay in the same position so she wouldn't wake,i stare at her gorgeous locks dangling in front of her eyes,her mouth slightly open.

Her lips her lips her lips her lips,her soft lips,those soft lips that i want mine to smash right into.

I notice she's still wearing my jacket,she looks hot,i stare at her for a little while then without thinking i place a soft kiss on her forehead.

I am trying to get up to contact Dustin from the walky talky but she pulls my shirt downwards.

"No...stay..please" she whispers faintly.
"Don't leave me..don't leave me like B/n did please.."

B/n? Who's that?

She starts screaming,crying pulling me closer.

"Please!" "Please.." she says in between sobs.

I pull her closer resting her head on my chest, "hey hey,i am here and i am not going anywhere..i am right here love" , she tugs on my shirt tightly,i hold the back of her head resting it on my chest and placing a gentle kiss on her head.

She stops sobbing and i can feel her body relaxing,her hands on my chest,her body nuzzling into mine.

I wish we could stay like this forever,i never want to let go of you y/n,never again.

We stay like this for awhile,just then she starts to wake up,she looks at what her heads resting on,her eyes slowly traveling from my chest to my neck to my eyes.

"Hey sweetheart" i say to her taking advantage of this rare moment.

She stares at me for a bit,and i swear i could see her cheeks turning a slight shade of red.

"Hi" she says with a small smile.

That smile,that smile is all i need for me keep going right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/NS POV

"Pick up pick up" Eddie says while trying to reach Dustin through the walky talky.

"Nothing" he says as he throws the walky talky onto the tabel.

I get up and walk towards him, "hey its ok,maybe they just dozed off or something" i try to say in a comforting tone. He looks at me and smiles.

"Thanks for trying to comfort me love" he says it like the word love is a normal word that people use often.

You are my love Eddie,you are my light my dark my moon my sun my love my hate my laugh my cry,you are my everything Eddie Munson.

We stare into each other's eyes,his hand snakes up to my lower back pulling me in slowly,our faces getting rather close,i feel his hot breath on my neck which sends goosebumps down my spine.

F O O T S T E P S

L O U D  F O O T S T E P S

I pull Eddie into the boat in a rush and pulling the tarp over us.well whoever those footsteps belonged to just ruined a special moment for me.

"Talk to Henderson!" I say in a loud whisper,my heart pounding quickly as if i had just ran a marathon.

"No answer" Eddie says with fear in his eyes.

"Wait here" he says as he lifts the tarp a bit trying to see who is lurking in this area.

"Jason" Eddie says with a quick sharp breath. "We need a way out right now,he will come searching here next" i say looking around trying to fix up a plan in my head.

"The boat! Eddie the boat" i say a bit too proudly as if i had just discovered something new.

"I love the way your brain works" he says to me as he pushes the boat out of the shed into the water.

"Come on come on!" He says in a rush looking back every chance he could get.

We finally get the boat moving with us both pushing our oars into the water as fast and as hard as we can.

"I think we got away with this" i say letting out a relieved breath that i had been holding on to.

"Where do you think you're going Freaks!?"

"Spoke too soon" i say with a nervous laugh.

"Shit shit" Eddie says dropping the oar and going to the tip of the boat trying to pull the engine. "Come on come on" Eddie says while hitting the machine with his hands, "Jesus fucking Christ!"

Jason starts swimming towards us with Patrick, "quick Patrick we almost got em" Jason says looking back at Patrick.

"Eddie.." i say,fear in my voice.

"What?"...."oh fuck"

S N A P

S N A P

S N A P

S N A P

"PATRICK!" Jason yells in fear,he's distracted.

"Oh fuck this" i smash my oar onto the machine and it works.

"YES!" Eddie whisper yells hugging me tightly.

"Quite a chase huh?" I say looking back at Jason and Patrick.

"Freaks on the lose.." he says taking breaths in between our conversation.

Freaks are indeed on the lose.