Ch 15

I walk into the house and slowly walk up the stairs and through the halls I went to my parents room and grabbed the picture they had on their night stand of all of us together. I went into the bathroom and  I filled up the bath tub and take off my shirt and pants. I looked down at the bloodied clothes and threw them in the trash. i kept my underwear on and hopped into the warm tub, warmth smothered my skin but my insides felt cold as ice.

"Why can't I just feel happy? I guess this was my destiny all along. To die at the hands of myself"

The grief, guilt and sadness slowly filled my chest with a black hole that could never be repaired.
I loved Cecilia..... she was my everything, Even if I never showed it, I really did care about her.

I care about my family here to but..... I can't stay with them anymore because I'm not their real son.

I decided to write 3 letters, one for Cecilia one for Nico and one for my family.
I doubt Cecilia and Nico are here but if they are they'll know where find me.

I cut my wrist deeper then I ever have before the pain was excruciating but I deserved it so it didn't really bother me.
I set my precious knife on the ground while my hands continued to shake uncontrollably.
"Am I scared..... why?"
Is it because I don't know what happens next.. or am I scared to die?

"It doesn't matter! I'll push through this like I pushed through everything else.
.....without a problem......."

Tears ran down my face I wasn't crying uncontrollably but in a steady way.
My body slowly starts to get numb, a sense of relief spread through me and my insides were finally warming just a little.

I looked to my left and looked at the picture I set next to my resting place.
"We looked so happy but in reality that smile was fake. It's always been fake.

My eyes felt heavy, and one last tear fell down my face before darkness took me for the last time.

Do you guys want to know what happens next? Cause I'll gladly right more.