Ch 13

Cold Sweat was dripping down my face I felt like i needed to scream but I couldn't. My voice was mute no sound came out no matter how hard I try nobody would hear me, why?
"Because.... you don't deserve to be heard. After what you did to all of them, you think anybody would hear your pleads." The voice seemed to be coming from all around me but nowhere in sight.

"What do you want?!" I yell with a shaky voice.
"YOUR LIFE!" A loud demonic booming voice echoed throughout the black room.
All I could do is close my eyes and ears to block out the terrible voice.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I kept repeating these words like I knew what they meant.
"What are you sorry for? For killing millions of people?, for ruining your best friends lives?
Or for taking the soul of an innocent child?" The voices were so loud in my ears it hurt.

"ALL OF IT!" I yell back. Just wanting them to go away.

I feel someone grab my arm and I immediately punched them off and flew off my bed.
"Are you Alright son?" My dad had a big red mark on his cheek from where I hit him.

It took awhile for me to process it was all just a dream but I quickly snap back into reality.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Rey- Dad! It was an accident I didn't know it was you" i say.

It's alright,..... do you have anything you want to talk about Arthur?" He asked. And I wanted so desperately to say yes and tell him everything but I knew I couldn't.

"Everything's fine, I smile. Just a bad dream."

I really appreciate all your guys support it always gets me so motivated to write depressing shit like this♥️