"I mean, you would if you actually paid attention to your surroundings. That is, if you aren't too busy painting your face on considering you're so shallow that you need to pretend to be someone you're not. You don't deserve to know this great human being right here. He was simply saying hi and your self centered self can't even return a simple greeting. Guess Hogwarts can't teach everything."

There was audible gasps from around the table. Aurora looked like she bit into a lemon. "Whatever losers" she said before flicking her hair and walking away.

I glanced up from my cup to see all seven sets of eyes on me, shock written on their faces. "What?" I asked. Yoongi surprisingly was the first to speak up. "Damn I love the new sassy you!."

I blushed but kept my head down. "Well, no one needs to talk to my best friend that way." An arm snaked it's way around my shoulders. I looked up to see Jin smiling. "Thank you."

After eating our lunch we decided to split up. Jin and Jungkook went to Zonkos. Namjoon wanted to check out the book shop to stock up on school supplies. Jimin and Yoongi headed to the pet store to get supplies for their pets.

That left Hoseok and I.

He smiled at me. "Would you like to accompany me to the Quidditch store? I was thinking of getting a new broom." "Sure. Maybe you can teach me about brooms" I said with a chuckle. He beamed at me. "Of course."

We walked into the store, being greeted by the employees who were former Quidditch World Cup players. Quidditch gear adorned the walls. Helmets, shin guards, elbow guards. Jerseys of various Quidditch teams were also for sale.

"Ah here we go" I heard Hoseoks voice. I turned around to see him at the wall of brooms. He was holding a black and yellow ombre broom with yellow bristles. I stood next to him and gently touched the handle. "Custom Hufflepuff edition Nimbus 2000. They make the house brooms for students, but at a hefty cost. I, however, have been saving for so long for this." "So, what makes this broom special?" Hoseok gasped and clutched his heart. "It's only the fastest broom. The best quality. Cherry wood handle. Top notch my dear."

I chuckled at how excited he got. "Alright alright. Let's get you your broom."

After he paid for his purchase, we headed outside. Hoseok looked around, squinting. "Well, I don't see the guys yet. Care for a shake at Glacies?" "Sure why not?"

At Glacies we grabbed a seat outside after ordering our shakes. "So how has your school week been?" Hoseok randomly asked. "Good. I finished all my homework last night so I could spend more time with all of you tonight." Hoseok laughed. "I did the same thing."

Our shakes came a short while later. We thanked the waitress then began drinking them. "Oh. This is super good. Wanna try some?" Hoseok asked after taking a sip of his. I quickly swallowed my mouthful. "Sure. Try mine" I replied. I leaned my drink forward so Hoseok could take a sip, as he did the same.

His was a Nutella and mint chocolate swirl shake. "Oh. That's delicious" I said. He hummed as he took a sip of my pumpkin brown sugar one. "I told you I like sweet stuff" he said again with a wink. I quickly looked away once again, feeling my cheeks heating up for some reason.

"Should we even be interrupting?" I heard a voice. Hoseok and I looked up to see the guys walking over. Jimin had this huge smirk plastered on his face.

"I mean, we were waiting for you lot so we just got bored and got shakes" I said. Namjoon immediately grabbed mine and took a sip. "Y-yeah, we just wanted to wait for yall" hoseok stuttered. Jungkook helped himself to Hoseoks drink then mine.

"Are you guys ready to head back? Someone's getting grumpy" Jin asked, pointing over his shoulder to our little kitty who was slumped down in a chair. I chuckled. "Alright. Let's get grandpa home."

☆☆☆

Once back at the castle, we immediately snuck into the Room of Requirment. The guys plopped down their load of goodies from shopping. Hoseok showed off his broom to Jungkook. "Aw man. That's a nice broom! I wanna test it out" the younger whined. Hoseok laughed. "Maybe some day."

While the guys were busy I decided to change into pajamas. I headed to my little private space where I keep some of my clothes. As I shut the room divider, I turned to see that sitting atop my pajamas is yet again another singular yellow flower. I quickly changed, held the flower, then returned to the guys.

They were all sitting in their bean bag chairs talking but stopped when I approached. "I keep finding these" I mumbled, taking a seat between Namjoon and Hoseok. Namjoon looked it over. "Yeah the other night there was one sitting right outside this door as we left." Jimin was smirking and playing with his lip. "Clearly she has a secret admirer."

I scoffed. "Doubt it. It's probably meant for one of you guys." I took the flower and waved it over to one of the tables.

Jin and Jungkook stood up. "We are sneaking down into the kitchens to get some food. My little nugget Winky loves me so she's always giving us food. Want anything?" Jin asked around. "Just bring back whatever" Namjoon replied. The two of them nodded before heading off.

Everyone was quiet until Hoseok spoke up. "Would it really be a bad thing if you had a secret admirer Ang?"

That caught me off guard. I cleared my throat. "I, uhh, I don't know." Jimin was the next to speak. "Have you even been kissed before?"

Namjoon cut me off before I could say anything. "Jimin that's none of our business."

I chuckled. "It's fine Joonie. No, I haven't. In fact I've heard people talking. They don't like how close I am to the seven of you. But you know what? I don't care. Boyfriends and girlfriends are temporary. True friendship last a lifetime."

"Who wants to date anyway? You need to make the effort of caring for the other person and taking them places" Yoongi mumbled from his spot curled up in his bean bag chair. We all chuckled. "Ok grandpa."

Almost a half hour later the door opened up and in walks Jin and Jungkook with so much food. I don't know how they didn't get caught. "Dudes. How much food do you think we all eat?" Tae asked yet shoved a fry into his mouth. "Well, it's fine just eat."

☆☆☆

We ate a lot, talked, played games, then decided to head to bed around one in the morning. Namjoon cast out the lights then projected the stars on the ceiling. Immediately I heard snoring which was definitely Yoongi.

"Night Ang" Joon whispered, settling down into his bean bag. "Night" I whispered back.

I fluffed up my pillow then snuggled in on my left side. As I got comfy I could see hoseok laying on his right side facing me. His eyes were shut and he was softly snoring. For some reason I stared at him longer than I intended to. Blinking my eyes really fast I tried to ignore how I just gawked at my friend for no reason. I shifted to laying on my back, staring up at the stars until I fell fast asleep.